The Student Room Group

Can't stand going back to rubbish job!

Anyone else get pissed off with having to go back from uni and go back to rubbish job to earn money? I work for one of the big supermarket chains and I go back and my boss is now a girl who has just finished school and seems to like lording it over all the temp staff. I've been put on checkouts under her and she is definitely harsher on me and other temps in terms of break times, uniform etc... Feeling belittled and oppressed :frown:
Find another job or get a transfer.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Find another job or get a transfer.

I'm looking!
Point out all her mistakes... Turn it into a game.
Original post by Finchy99
I'm looking!

Btw you won't get away from the same ****... You just have to get over it.
Reply 5
Why won't I get away from it?
Why won't I get away from it?

Most jobs like this will almost always include a power hungry supervisor.

But what you seem to forget is that this girl will get the brunt of repercussions for your laziness.

She's only doing her job and you seem to have no respect for that.
Anyone else get pissed off with having to go back from uni and go back to rubbish job to earn money? I work for one of the big supermarket chains and I go back and my boss is now a girl who has just finished school and seems to like lording it over all the temp staff. I've been put on checkouts under her and she is definitely harsher on me and other temps in terms of break times, uniform etc... Feeling belittled and oppressed :frown:

My job was fine for the past 2 years and only very recently got worse. I also work for a big chain supermarket but in their distribution centre and I'm agency staff. Our old manager left (he was the best person ever) and we've got a new manager and she looks so inexperienced, some of the people already dislike her because she messed up so many times. It seems like she doesn't care about employees and only cares about her bonuses. I've already started to look for another job as I'm fed up with all this nonsense.
Ring up your area manager? The big boss - who's bigger than her lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending