The Student Room Group

Does eyeshadow look cheap?

Every single day I wear eyeshadow, from pinks, burgandies, golds, coppers ect. I notices not a lot of girls wear it on an everyday basis. Is eyeshadow out of fashion/ does it look cheap? Girls and guys opinions please.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chemistrybuddy
Every single day I wear eyeshadow, from pinks, burgandies, golds, coppers ect. I notices not a lot of girls wear it on an everyday basis. Is eyeshadow out of fashion/ does it look cheap? Girls and guys opinions please.

if it is right for you then go for it !

:h:
I think eyeshadow is gorgeous. I wear it most days! It's just so much fun to try different looks and apply it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
nothing wrong with it :smile: but i prefer more natural light makeup, i basically just wear mascara and liner.
Reply 4
I think it looks cool :perv: Depends on the color ofcourse :lol:
I mean, I don't wear it because I wear glasses, and also don't know how to put it on properly....but if you like it then there is nothing wrong with it :smile:
So long as it's not done over the top, it can be very pretty! Personally I prefer a light gold or creamy silver shade, but I usually go for liner before shadow.
Reply 7
I don't see the problem with it! I'm a girl, btw.
Although i do prefer light colors such as lilac.
wen I were I shadow I fels fabolols
xxxxx
is it cheap because it is deception.
you are leading men to believe that your eyelids are naturally golden/pink etc.

because of your immorality in this aspect, it can be seen as cheap.
Like UCAS, it's all in the application.
Original post by alkaline.
is it cheap because it is deception.
you are leading men to believe that your eyelids are naturally golden/pink etc.

because of your immorality in this aspect, it can be seen as cheap.

Im sure men would know my eyelids are not naturally gold....
No, if I could apply it properly I'd definitely wear it more often, too faced have the most amazing eye shadow palettes :biggrin:

many don't, you'd be surprised.
it is pure and malicious deception.
Original post by Blondie987
No, if I could apply it properly I'd definitely wear it more often, too faced have the most amazing eye shadow palettes :biggrin:

I learnt most of my eyeshadow looks on Youtube :smile:

Btw if you like Two faced but dont want to shell out on the cost, try Makeup Revolutions chocolate bar palettes- apparently the exact same colours as Two Faced's :smile:
I learnt most of my eyeshadow looks on Youtube :smile:

Btw if you like Two faced but dont want to shell out on the cost, try Makeup Revolutions chocolate bar palettes- apparently the exact same colours as Two Faced's :smile:

Thanks! I'm always watching make up tutorial on YouTube but I'm too bad at makeup to try them, I might give it a go though lol
Eyeshadow is one of the sexiest bits of female make-up, I promise. In fact. It's probably THE sexiest.

They know fine well it isn't the case - just like if you wear an amazing dress they know that's not how you look when you get out of a shower lol. But it doesn't matter. Eye-shadow is rarely cheap looking tbh even when really over-done, it just looks costumey then. It's mascara when overdone that looks cheap, but mascara is overrated anyway.
Original post by alkaline.
many don't, you'd be surprised.
it is pure and malicious deception.

If a guy thinks my eyelids are naturally pink or purple, he has serious issues and I can assure you he will not be led on for very long by me :smile:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Eyeshadow is one of the sexiest bits of female make-up, I promise. In fact. It's probably THE sexiest.

What sort of colours do you like on a girl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending