The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

I got 3 offers too! Lol, but I chose my closest as I have a 5month old 😖. Well done you!
Reply 841
Congrats to everyone who has got offers! Just wondering is anyone still waiting to hear back from universities for any interview still? and if it is still possible to get an interview at this late stage?
Original post by Anna97_
Congrats to everyone who has got offers! Just wondering is anyone still waiting to hear back from universities for any interview still? and if it is still possible to get an interview at this late stage?

Hiya, I had an interview with Greenwich April 20 something last year
Original post by Sarah-louxxx
Anyone applied/got in to LSBU? 😆

I've had my tests and passed but I've been waiting 3 weeks for a date for my interview!!! :frown:
Original post by LouiseLalande
I've had my tests and passed but I've been waiting 3 weeks for a date for my interview!!! :frown:

Try it to worry too much, they do a few weeks of testing, then a couple of days of interviews so are most likely waiting for enough people to have pasted the tests, lol. And don't worry about the places going as my friend had her interview in April last year and she got in, mine was in March I think and I got a place.. I know it's all super scary, but just try to keep your head up, it'll be September before you know it and you'll be a student midwife 😆
Fingers crossed, I'll let you know when I finally get my date for an interview!! 😬
Lol, okay x
Hi all, I have been offered a place at Middlesex for september! I am still waiting on one more unii but I already know I'm going to firm Middlesex. So so so excited!!!
Reply 848
Anyone started applying for the NHS bursary thing and the reduced rate maintenance loan yet?
Reply 849
Original post by miroca
Anyone started applying for the NHS bursary thing and the reduced rate maintenance loan yet?

I have, my maintenence loan has been approved already just waiting on financial info from my parents accountant so I can fill in my BOSS form and send it off. My place is firmed unconditional so want to get it sorted now
My god NO... Where do I start?? Help, lol
Reply 851
Original post by Sarah-louxxx
My god NO... Where do I start?? Help, lol

Its already open so you can apply now for academic year 16/17. We are entitled to the NHS bursary and a reduced maintenance loan from sfe. I recommend doing it early as you need to send the bursary people documents and it also ensures you get your payments on time. My loan thing is already approved and sorted, just sent my documents to the NHS bursary so hopefully it will all be sorted by mid april and I can relax! :smile:

http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/816.aspx
https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
Original post by miroca
Its already open so you can apply now for academic year 16/17. We are entitled to the NHS bursary and a reduced maintenance loan from sfe. I recommend doing it early as you need to send the bursary people documents and it also ensures you get your payments on time. My loan thing is already approved and sorted, just sent my documents to the NHS bursary so hopefully it will all be sorted by mid april and I can relax! :smile:

http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/816.aspx
https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Thanks, your a star x
Reply 853
Just had my student finance accepted and my payment dates given 😄 Just got to sort my bursary out now, feeling too real!
Reply 854
cant wait to find out how much ill get for bursary so i can work out how poor im going to be from september lol! 5 months left of work to buy everything :s-smilie:
Has anyone heard back from Edinburgh Napier?
Hello, I'm new here. Is there anyone going to Bangor university, Wrexham campus starting September 2016 :-)
Reply 857
Anyone got an offer from Keele who hasn't been added to the FB group yet? X
Hi guys

Late applicant for UWE for Sept 16, got interview 18th April but there was no mention of literacy and numeracy tests. Do you do them there or is it just an interview?

TIA
I heard back from Napier on the 17th of March and was invited to an interview. I went for an Interview for Robert Gordon on the 15th of Feb but still haven't heard back yet. I know the unconditionals have gone out, anyone got a conditional or a rejection yet?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending