The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Offer!!! Interview was 16th March, good luck everyone ☺️☺️
Original post by katiemckkk

Hurray!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: Congratulations!
OFFER!! Came through at 10:43, interview was the 17th of March. Am so so excited, is my first offer and got four rejections as an undergrad so is such a relief now!!
Original post by stephannalee
OFFER!! Came through at 10:43, interview was the 17th of March. Am so so excited, is my first offer and got four rejections as an undergrad so is such a relief now!!

Brilliant!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm so pleased for you!
Congratulations, I'm sure you're so relieved.
Feeling so hopeless about my chances :/ Hate this so much.
Original post by Jacqualyn

The suspense is awful :frown: But... it's not over until it's over. Don't second guess it. Distract yourself, hard as it is.
I just got an Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interview was 17th March

Huge congratulations to everyone who got offers today! Same Jacqualyn, I have a very bad feeling that those of us who don't hear today will get rejections. I'm going crazy refreshing my emails every 5 minutes hoping against hope that the magic email will come.
Interview was 17th March

Ignore my previous post, congratulations!!!!!!!
I was interviewed early March and havent heard anything. I assume it's a rejection. Do you guys think that late March people should hear at the end or doesn't it matter when you were interviewed?
Interview was 17th March

EXCELLENT!!! Get in! See you in September! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! :biggrin:
I suppose all the waiting was worth it. :smile:
Interview was 17th March

Huge congratulations to you!! :biggrin:
Original post by katiemckkk

Congratulations! It's so nice to hear so many offers coming through! :biggrin:
Original post by AFC_123456789
I was interviewed early March and havent heard anything. I assume it's a rejection. Do you guys think that late March people should hear at the end or doesn't it matter when you were interviewed?

Coming from inside knowledge that I acquired from a friend I don't think the date is that important, But text me if you're feeling worried, I'll try my best to support you whatever the outcome, you're a lovely person I'm sure you'll get an offer:smile:
Congrats to all the offer holders! Just spoke with the admissions lady on the phone and she said that they're currently doing the offers up until 31st March. Now not sure how reliable that statement is, considering she obviously wouldn't say that only rejections are coming out now so :/
I don't understand why the whole process is taking so long tbh. They know everyone's scores and I imagine they must have ranked everyone and given offers to say the top 200, so why are the trickle of offers so slow? Couldn't they have sent them all out on Thursday if they already know who to make the offer to? And same with the rejections, if they didn't make the top 200 then they're going to be rejected so why not send the rejections all out at once instead of making us wait? 😭
Just got a rejection, interview 17th March... Best start planning a gap year then
Original post by bekahgracedowd
Just got a rejection, interview 17th March... Best start planning a gap year then

Aww Im sorry :frown: are you going to apply again in the gap year? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending