The Student Room Group

What do you do with holey socks?

Poll

What do you do with holey socks?

Scenario:You have a pair of socks and one of these socks has a holey moley in it; the other sock is fine and dandy (horny and randy, if you like). Do you throw away just the holey sock or throw away both of them?

There's a poll above, but if you are using the TSR app and can’t see the poll: select the “open online”/”copy URL” option and get voting; your sock behaviours are vital to humanity. The options are listed in the spoiler so you TSR App lads don't get left out. Aren't I Mr Considerate today?

Spoiler

Personally, I only throw away the holey one. I'll sit the other sock down and tell him not to worry and that we'll find him another partner one day.

You have “sock” in your name so you are obliged to be tagged in regardless:@Spock's Socks

On a side note, does anyone remember this from childhood?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

your options are very...
leading...:K:
Reply 2
Original post by Ishea16
your options are very...
leading...:K:

Only a little bit!
:hump2:
Reply 3
I 8 it when my threads go dead. RIP young one, you had lots of potential.
:dontknow:
Reply 4
Almost 24 hours later and there's only six votes to my poll.

Tell mummy I'm sorry I failed her.
Original post by Davalla

Things might be looking up now you have a featured poll :colone:
I sew up the hole.
Original post by Davalla

I like your poll, but the options were too long to fit in the polls widget. Have edited them and put it in front of the world...
Reply 8
Most of my socks have 3 or 5 counterparts, so keeping the half of the pair that doesn't have a hole improves the chances of finding matches when the huge tides of socks come through the wash :lol:
Well I used to do something weird with my socks with holes...
But now I just throw away the holed sock and simply pair the non holed sock with another sock...
Reply 10
Reply 11
Darn them.
Reply 12
use them as bookmarks for my bible
Reply 13
I throw away the sock with the hole.

All my socks are black :frown: so I can mix and match :lol:
Take em to church, because they're holey

:teehee:
Original post by Serine Soul
Take em to church, because they're holey

:teehee:

:colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
:colonhash:

Spoiler

:lol:
If I have matching pairs then I throw away the holey one, if it's a unique pair then I throw the pair away.

Tell a lie actually, I don't throw them away - I put them into a carrier bag in my cupboard and use them as single use dust cloths :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
If I have matching pairs then I throw away the holey one, if it's a unique pair then I throw the pair away.

Tell a lie actually, I don't throw them away - I put them into a carrier bag in my cupboard and use them as single use dust cloths :smile:

i ****ing saw what you wrote oh my god i feel disgusted
Original post by Inexorably
i ****ing saw what you wrote oh my god i feel disgusted

I don't even need to have seen it, I can just tell :teehee: @WoodyMKC

Quick Reply

Latest