The Student Room Group

How much of a turnoff are men who don't want to have kids?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thomb
As far as I'm concerned the whole thing is a joke.:tongue:

Hahaha :tongue: fair enough then - did you end up doing any work? :lol:

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
As I said before:
I want four kids... One to study law and Get into the UN/ HistorianOne to study Drama and Get into Hollywood/ famous singer
One to become a world famous professional footballer
And One to become a world famous scientist

Hmm sounds very reasonable to me! :tongue: what type of music would the singer perform? And which team would the football player play for? (haha getting into this now :lol:)
Reply 101
Original post by Amellia123

Hmm sounds very reasonable to me! :tongue: what type of music would the singer perform? And which team would the football player play for? (haha getting into this now :lol:)

I'm having a late lunch. :biggrin:
Original post by Thomb
I'm having a late lunch. :biggrin:

Hmm yes....2.45 is a very late lunch... will you be starting after tea then? :wink:
Reply 103
Hmm yes....2.45 is a very late lunch... will you be starting after tea then? :wink:

Oh god I forgot about my essay.... Yes asap. I'm about to get banned.
Original post by Thomb
Oh god I forgot about my essay.... Yes asap. I'm about to get banned.

Haha yes the essay!! Its been like 4 hours since you said you'd start it :lol: Aw no how come?
If you've asked me 2-3 years ago, I'd say it wouldn't matter to me. However, every year I'm becoming more and more sure I want to have children and a family in few years time so yes, it would be a very big turnoff for me if a guy I was with didn't want to have children at all.
Reply 106
Haha yes the essay!! Its been like 4 hours since you said you'd start it :lol: Aw no how come?

There's this user who keeps making obscene comments and I've got sucked in somehow, it looks like we'll both get banned and then I can write my essay Hooray!
Original post by Thomb
There's this user who keeps making obscene comments and I've got sucked in somehow, it looks like we'll both get banned and then I can write my essay Hooray!

Hahaha ahh right I see :tongue: Aw no then I'll have no distractions from maths!! :eek: Good plan - and good luck with the essay!
Original post by Trump POTUS
Sounds like some militant third wave feminist :rofl:.

There is nothing selfish about having kids.

I said it before, they desire death, like old men.
Reply 109
Hahaha ahh right I see :tongue: Aw no then I'll have no distractions from maths!! :eek: Good plan - and good luck with the essay!

I just got anew gem and a new badge. Good Luck with the maths.
Original post by Slutty Salafi
I said it before, they desire death, like old men.

She speaks as if it's our obligation to adopt kids and not have our own.
She speaks as if it's our obligation to adopt kids and not have our own.

Haha. That's not what I meant at all.:mmm:

Singer would be singer, so RnB/ rap...
Footballer in Bayern Munich and Playing for Austria National Team...
Original post by vonbroten
Haha. That's not what I meant at all.:mmm:

Okay, tell me. Why should I adopt a child when I am able to have my own?
Okay, tell me. Why should I adopt a child when I am able to have my own?

It saves you/your madam all the complications and problems connected with pregnancy and birth. It also saves you from going to all those check-ups and maternity group seminars. It just seems like an overall better solution for your health and wallet.
It also means you/your madam won't have to be away from work for as long - which is a definite bonus, as money's obviously needed when getting a child.

(I can't see if your gender is visible as I'm on a cellphone.)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by vonbroten
It saves you/your madam all the complications and problems connected with pregnancy and birth. It also saves you from going to all those check-ups and maternity group seminars. It just seems like an overall better solution for your health and wallet.
It also means you/your madam won't have to be away from work for as long - which is a definite bonus, as money's obviously needed when getting a child.

(I can't see if your gender is visible as I'm on a cellphone.)

So your main reason is money? And you call people who have their own children "selfish"? Ok.

Money is not everything to some people. Having a child with my blood is much more important to me than saving some money.
So your main reason is money? And you call people who have their own children "selfish"? Ok.

Money is not everything to some people. Having a child with my blood is much more important to me than saving some money.

No, my main reasons are health (and over population), but that seems to have passed you by.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Singer would be singer, so RnB/ rap...
Footballer in Bayern Munich and Playing for Austria National Team...

Oooo i see, the next Rhiana/Jay-Z (sorry i hardly know any current people) :lol:
Wow that would actually be awesome! Wish your children good luck from me!! :biggrin:
Original post by Thomb
I just got anew gem and a new badge. Good Luck with the maths.

Oooo congratulations! :party: Haha thanks! :biggrin:
Oooo i see, the next Rhiana/Jay-Z (sorry i hardly know any current people) :lol:
Wow that would actually be awesome! Wish your children good luck from me!! :biggrin:

Thank you, I will remind them about you when they are born....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending