The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Childrens Nursing Applicants - Birmingham City

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys! I have received my email for Jan 2017 today! So happy!!! :smile: well done to everyone! :biggrin:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 201
Original post by DaisyG2708
Hi guys! I have received my email for Jan 2017 today! So happy!!! :smile: well done to everyone! :biggrin:

Well done!☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
Well done!☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :smile: I replied to the email two hours ago how long did it take them to reply to you? :smile:
Reply 203
Thank you! :smile: I replied to the email two hours ago how long did it take them to reply to you? :smile:

Well they emailed me to offer me a place, then I firmed it on track and I have uploaded my English maths and science certificates on the portal because they asked for them, but I've heard nothing from them since that😕 has anyone else had no response off them yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
Well they emailed me to offer me a place, then I firmed it on track and I have uploaded my English maths and science certificates on the portal because they asked for them, but I've heard nothing from them since that😕 has anyone else had no response off them yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to respond to the email to express my interest in receiving an offer from them.. And they haven't replied yet ... Going to ring if I don't hear by tomorrow!
Reply 205
I had to respond to the email to express my interest in receiving an offer from them.. And they haven't replied yet ... Going to ring if I don't hear by tomorrow!

Has your offer not come through on track yet?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

They probably only did this because you originally applied for Sept but got offered Jan:smile:
Original post by Sianbx
Has your offer not come through on track yet?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, other people have had a reply to the email saying thank you and that their UCAS will update soon .. But I haven't had anything 🙄
Original post by Sianbx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed and got told that DBS forms are sent out to us May/June (sept start). Other than that no, and same! My certificates have been accepted so now imm just revising like mad and waiting for my forms:smile:
Original post by meghanlouisexxx
They probably only did this because you originally applied for Sept but got offered Jan:smile:

Yeah I think so, I just want it to be official though :wink: haha!
Yeah I think so, I just want it to be official though :wink: haha!

I would too! Don't worry though! I'll be seeing you next Jan:smile: at least i'll have had the first 3 months!
Reply 211
I emailed and got told that DBS forms are sent out to us May/June (sept start). Other than that no, and same! My certificates have been accepted so now imm just revising like mad and waiting for my forms:smile:

I've had no emails about anything! Not sure whether to contact them or just wait X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
I've had no emails about anything! Not sure whether to contact them or just wait X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na don't worry about it I emailed them just asking:smile: x
Reply 213
Na don't worry about it I emailed them just asking:smile: x

Ohh okay thanks! I emailed them about 10 minutes ago anyway but at least I know they haven't forgot about me😂 X

Posted from TSR Mobile
place a call via (302) 365-0294 if you need your grades changed or any such hack espionage and its as good as done,CEH, COMPTIA & E-C COUNCIL(CEHv7) certified...professionalism at its peak !
well done! guess i'll be seeing you in Jan x
I confirmed my place for January 2017 today, so excited to start. Looking forward to meeting so many of you wonderful people, and congratulations to you all for getting in yourselves!
Original post by pikachupotter
I confirmed my place for January 2017 today, so excited to start. Looking forward to meeting so many of you wonderful people, and congratulations to you all for getting in yourselves!

Congratulations ! See you in January 😁😁
Did you have your interview the 4th of March? You look familiar! Congratulations on the place, I'm well pleased and can't wait to start! xx
Hi all!
I did already post on here but i just cant get the hang of it and have no idea how to reply and stuff (even more tricky on my phone haha!).. if anyone who will be starting children's nursing in january 2017 would like to add me on facebook that would be great! Christina 'nina' jane

Thanks!! xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending