Original post by nisha.sri
Well done how did you ??!!!

How did I what? :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
How did I what? :smile:

Revise? How
Revise? How

I got a copy of the specification for each subject and use it to focus my revision. I also made a revision timetable to help me keep track of my work :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
I got a copy of the specification for each subject and use it to focus my revision. I also made a revision timetable to help me keep track of my work :smile:

Cool. Thanks for the advice. :smile:
Cool. Thanks for the advice. :smile:

You're welcome :smile:
Original post by ravioliyears
No you're not!!

hopefully not
but i'm not sure about anything any more
2A*s, 5As, 3Bs (and an E in Additional Maths but we don't talk about it, and it also wasn't a very good indication of my mathmatical ability as I got 100% in C1 anyway :colone:)
Original post by Ishea16
hopefully not
but i'm not sure about anything any more

:frown: :jumphug:
Original post by KaylaB
2A*s, 5As, 3Bs (and an E in Additional Maths but we don't talk about it, and it also wasn't a very good indication of my mathmatical ability as I got 100% in C1 anyway :colone:)

Well done :smile: How did you revise?
Reply 130
1C 3D's and 5E's and a U
I was too busy trappin lmao
Po up boys
Well done :smile: How did you revise?

For maths it was mainly past papers, for english I redid stuff and questions we did in class and nagged my teacher to help me write paragraphs. For science the CGP revision guides became my Bible - making notes, answering all of the questions.
For Geography it was mainly crying and accepting defeat and not caring about the structures of settlements or the different types of coastal defence. (But for real though, I absolutely hated Geography but I still wanted a decent grade so I made me and my friend flashcards for all 3 units with everything we needed to know and we'd just like test and shout at eachother. She used to come up with songs which annoyed me ao much that I remembered them)
For French we had these giant booklets with just pages of definitions and spellings on, I usually just read a page a page before bed.
And then for stuff like ICT and Food Tech it was just a walk in the park, no revision necessary, I'd already gotten full marks in the coursework for both, I essentially just needed to turn up to the exam to acheive at least a C.
11A*s
Original post by KaylaB
For maths it was mainly past papers, for english I redid stuff and questions we did in class and nagged my teacher to help me write paragraphs. For science the CGP revision guides became my Bible - making notes, answering all of the questions.
For Geography it was mainly crying and accepting defeat and not caring about the structures of settlements or the different types of coastal defence. (But for real though, I absolutely hated Geography but I still wanted a decent grade so I made me and my friend flashcards for all 3 units with everything we needed to know and we'd just like test and shout at eachother. She used to come up with songs which annoyed me ao much that I remembered them)
For French we had these giant booklets with just pages of definitions and spellings on, I usually just read a page a page before bed.
And then for stuff like ICT and Food Tech it was just a walk in the park, no revision necessary, I'd already gotten full marks in the coursework for both, I essentially just needed to turn up to the exam to acheive at least a C.

Wow thank you so much and this advice was great :smile:
Original post by Naadir98
10 A*s i did igcses

Well done .. How did you get those grades?
1A* 8A's and 2B's
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
11A*s

WOW
I AM LITERALLY SPEECHLESS :K::adore:
How did you revise?!
Original post by Trappin
1C 3D's and 5E's and a U
I was too busy trappin lmao
Po up boys

Nice, how did you revise?