The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Child Nursing USW

Has anyone applied to USW to do child nursing in September? I still haven't heard anything, I'm getting worried. Surely if I was getting a interview I would have heard by now? x
Reply 1
Hey, I've applied for child nursing and haven't heard from anywhere apart from UWE. It's driving me insane with worry. x
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by Jess m x
Hey, I've applied for child nursing and haven't heard from anywhere apart from UWE. It's driving me insane with worry. x

Me too! I have a interview for cardiff uni on Thursday so that is taking my mind off it a bit but I'm still worried! X
Hi I will be going to USW for children nursing in September 16.
I was meant to start last year but deferred for a year.
They do take their time to get back to you. But no news is good news is how I used to look at it.
Good luck! :smile:
Reply 4
I haven't heard anything either!
Reply 5
Original post by bthom19
I haven't heard anything either!

I heard back yesterday! I have a interview on the 16th 😁 Hopefully you should hear soon too! X
i know they've finished interviewing adult and some offers have been given for cardiff and swansea, so they're probably concentrating on child nursing now, good luck.
Reply 7
I was offered a place for child nursing last Friday (conditional). Good luck all!
Reply 8
Original post by xanadu86
I was offered a place for child nursing last Friday (conditional). Good luck all!

Aww congratulations! I bet your over the moon. Where is that for USW or cardiff? I still haven't heard anything, I can't bear the wait any longer! 😕
Reply 9
USW, I was rejected by Cardiff. Swansea is a bit far for me to travel as i have kids, so i've withdrawn and my firm choice is USW. Over the moon as the waiting was terrible! I really feel for those that are still waiting.

Original post by kaley jane
Aww congratulations! I bet your over the moon. Where is that for USW or cardiff? I still haven't heard anything, I can't bear the wait any longer! 😕
Reply 10
I'll be starting with you then! Got the offer, but it's conditional. What's the occupational health check like for USW?
Original post by Stacey12345
Hi I will be going to USW for children nursing in September 16.
I was meant to start last year but deferred for a year.
They do take their time to get back to you. But no news is good news is how I used to look at it.
Good luck! :smile:
Reply 11
USW, I was rejected by Cardiff. Swansea is a bit far for me to travel as i have kids, so i've withdrawn and my firm choice is USW. Over the moon as the waiting was terrible! I really feel for those that are still waiting.

I was rejected by cardiff too but my interview there wasn't great, I feel that I did so much better in the USW interview. I didn't apply for Swansea either too far to travel. Aww I'm on pins now! When did you interview for it?
Reply 12
I'll be starting with you then! Got the offer, but it's conditional. What's the occupational health check like for USW?

I've just had my offer!!! I'm sooo happy! Looks like we will be class buddies 😁😁😁
Reply 13
Awesome, fab news. Is it conditional on grades, health check and dbs?
Such a good feeling getting a place isn't it :biggrin:
I've just had my offer!!! I'm sooo happy! Looks like we will be class buddies 😁😁😁
Reply 14
Awesome, fab news. Is it conditional on grades, health check and dbs?
Such a good feeling getting a place isn't it :biggrin:

Yes minus grades, I already have the grades 😁 Aww I'm so excited now! I've been balling my eyes out all morning haha
Reply 15
I've got the grades too, just need to complete my access course :biggrin:
Yes minus grades, I already have the grades 😁 Aww I'm so excited now! I've been balling my eyes out all morning haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending