The Student Room Group

Why is he still texting me?

I was dating a guy for two months.
Our last date was cute, hand holding, snogging, really intimate etc etc

We were texting one night and he was saying how he told his mum about me and how I should tell mine about him blah blah.... Then out of the blue he says that he "likes me but nothing beyond that"

He told me he has no time for dating and blah blah and he doesn't like me anymore

So I said let's go on a break until next uni year which he agreed to

This really really hurt me and I've been pretty depressed.

Then he messaged me earlier just talking about every day life.
Sorry I accidentally texted you. I thought you messaged me :confused:
I literally throw up a little in my mouth whenever I hear the word 'snogging'
Reply 3
Original post by StarsDestination
Sorry I accidentally texted you. I thought you messaged me :confused:

Oh crap, sorry! Nah m8 sure you text me first?:/
Original post by Anonymous
Oh crap, sorry! Nah m8 sure you text me first?:/

M8 I think I know what's happening with my own phone.
Reply 5
Original post by insert-username
I literally throw up a little in my mouth whenever I hear the word 'snogging'... I guess I need to sort this out. Maybe it has something to do with me being sad that no one has ever kissed me idk
:-)
Snogging is such a gross word, it honestly makes me shudder every time I hear it.

But if you're upset and he's said he doesn't want a relationship then why are you still talking to him? He might just want to keep in touch as friends, but if it's bothering you then stop talking with him.
Original post by georgiaswift
Snogging is such a gross word, it honestly makes me shudder every time I hear it.

But if you're upset and he's said he doesn't want a relationship then why are you still talking to him? He might just want to keep in touch as friends, but if it's bothering you then stop talking with him.

What less offensive word would you prefer?
snogging
Sounds like:

DOGGING
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
What less offensive word would you prefer?

I never said it was offensive, wtf? It's just such a gross word, same as
'panties' *shudder*

I'd prefer the term 'making out' or even just 'Kissing' over snogging
I think he wants to talk as friends
Original post by georgiaswift
I never said it was offensive, wtf? It's just such a gross word, same as
'panties' *shudder*

I'd prefer the term 'making out' or even just 'Kissing' over snogging

I knew you'd say making out. Everyone is trying to be American nowadays.
Reply 13
I hate the word 'snogging' too. Just gross. Snogging seems like sloppy, tongue licking face action. Awful.

I say kissing but have said making out. Making out is the only thing other than snogging that implies proper full on kissing to those that for some reason don't assume it's with tongue, as if two people just peck each other's faces for 5 minutes, and need details spelled out for them. Though I don't know why people really need to know details... I find that weird.

Anyway, he just wants your attention, OP. Girls tend to be more prone to keeping guys that like them and they have no interest in, around them for the ego boost. But guys can do it too.

Personally if I fancy someone and they don't feel the same then I'm not going to hang around and be their friend while they date other people instead. I see it as a matter of self-respect.
I think I've already read this post, I swear you posted the same thing yesterday. Anyway he wants to be pen pals, if you are okay with this then keep in touch.
"Getting off" with.

Probably says things like "Badass" as well, and "Awesome"...
Tonsil Tennis.
Necking.
sucking face

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending