The Student Room Group

What is your favourite 'cheesy' 80s song?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :excited:

Aww don't worry Frenchie! :console:

Spoiler

Haha :tongue: ahh the meaning of the word cool.. :rofl: I think you mean why is Ian dressed as a woman :tongue: :lol:

:jumphug:

And this thread is a really good idea !! I discovered a lot of amazing songs :yep: :love:

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13
Oops, sorry :tongue: I was getting confused with the Lips Like Sugar video :lol:

Hahaha woops :tongue: :rofl: SassKing how could you muck up with The Bunnymen?!?!?!? :eek:

PS I do not remember saying that this was a Bunnymen spamming thread (though Amellia I feeling generous so will allow) :tongue:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:jumphug:

And this thread is a really good idea !! I discovered a lot of amazing songs :yep: :love:

Spoiler

Haha yeah same!! Its reminded me of some great 80s songs that I had forgotten about! :jumphug:

Spoiler

Hahaha woops :tongue: :rofl: SassKing how could you muck up with The Bunnymen?!?!?!? :eek:

PS I do not remember saying that this was a Bunnymen spamming thread (though Amellia I feeling generous so will allow) :tongue:

*Gasp* :tongue:

Two songs is not spamming. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... :colonhash: :tongue: (oh good :lol: :tongue:)
Original post by Matrix123
:woo:
(Yes, thank you! )

Wowee I was not expecting that! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(its okay - I get naughty a better cage)

Haha did you like it or was it one cheesy song too far? :tongue: I like the instrumental bit with the keyboards actually

:rofl:

The Bunnymen spamming hasn't even begun yet! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
*Gasp* :tongue:

Two songs is not spamming. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... :colonhash: :tongue: (oh good :lol: :tongue:)

Hmmm....HMMMMmmmMMMMmmmmmMMMmMMm......... :tongue:

Hmmm (again lol) well considering the title is favourite song I think everyone has spammed :rofl: Not that I care though - its good fun!! (and yes you are lucky this time O'Sassy one :tongue: )

The Bunnymen spamming hasn't even begun yet! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

SassKing has posted two!! :eek: And Amelllia has posted one...... :ahee:
Haha yeah same!! Its reminded me of some great 80s songs that I had forgotten about! :jumphug:

Spoiler

See ? Amazing idea :ahee:
(its okay - I get naughty a better cage)

Haha did you like it or was it one cheesy song too far? :tongue: I like the instrumental bit with the keyboards actually

:awesome: He better stay away!

Haha no I do love a bit of cheese - a great balance :tongue: yes - same! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
See ? Amazing idea :ahee:

Haha aww thank you!! :ahee: It wouldn't have happened though had no one responded :lol:
SassKing has posted two!! :eek: And Amelllia has posted one...... :ahee:

And Matrix has posted...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Without a doubt :lol:
Final Countdown comes in second place

[video="youtube;5sE5l1rQOyI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sE5l1rQOyI[/video]
:awesome: He better stay away!

Haha no I do love a bit of cheese - a great balance :tongue: yes - same! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is doing for now.... chasing naughty around TSR trying to get him into his cage is not Amellia's idea of fun... :colonhash:

Same - always puts me in a good mood :tongue: And awesome!! :awesome:
Hmmm....HMMMMmmmMMMMmmmmmMMMmMMm......... :tongue:

Hmmm (again lol) well considering the title is favourite song I think everyone has spammed :rofl: Not that I care though - its good fun!! (and yes you are lucky this time O'Sassy one :tongue: )

Exactly Amellia, so why take it out on me... :cry2: :lol: (:lol:)
Original post by Zargabaath
Without a doubt :lol:
Final Countdown comes in second place

[video="youtube;5sE5l1rQOyI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sE5l1rQOyI[/video]

Good choice!! Depeche Mode is very popular on this thread today!! :tongue:
[video="youtube;QjA-aFWOZOw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA-aFWOZOw[/video]

Exactly Amellia, so why take it out on me... :cry2: :lol: (:lol:)

Ah Ah Ah SassKing.... hey I didn't take it out on you! I said I let you off (Goddd :colonhash: ) :rofl:
Haha aww thank you!! :ahee: It wouldn't have happened though had no one responded :lol:

PRSOM
[video="youtube;QjA-aFWOZOw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA-aFWOZOw[/video]

UNDERPASSS!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest