The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LJD-9
who else is firming Cardiff?!!?:biggrin:

I have!!
Original post by nicolataylor97
Thank you! My interview was last Thursday so a pretty quick response! Where have you applied??

Sorry for the late reply!

I've only applied to UWE! :P
Reply 2222
Just got my northumbria offer, so happy. Anyone else firming them?
Original post by katiecats
For those who have been invited to interview at Northumbria when did you apply? I applied in Jan and have not heard yet! Thanks

I applied in November and havn't heard anything from them!
Reply 2224
Original post by ItsGrace31
I applied in November and havn't heard anything from them!

Im sure the last interview dates were a couple weeks back, and they've given offers out today
Original post by Kstim
Im sure the last interview dates were a couple weeks back, and they've given offers out today

I rang up and they said they were aiming to get responses back to people by 31st March, they said they'll be interviewing til late April
Reply 2226
Hi guys, I still haven't heard but am assuming offers are given out by now, is that right? X
Reply 2227
I rang up and they said they were aiming to get responses back to people by 31st March, they said they'll be interviewing til late April

Oh right never mind then haha sorry. No news is good news!
Still waiting to hear from UWE!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone still waiting to hear from Huddersfield?
Original post by Kstim
Oh right never mind then haha sorry. No news is good news!
it's fine, congrats on your offer. Have you got any other offers? :smile:
Original post by Kstim
Just got my northumbria offer, so happy. Anyone else firming them?

Congrats!!! I just got my Northumbria offer today :banana::banana:
Reply 2232
Original post by coco.bee
Congrats!!! I just got my Northumbria offer today :banana::banana:

Oh nice well done! I think im going to br firming there rather than manchester now though!
Reply 2233
it's fine, congrats on your offer. Have you got any other offers? :smile:

I have manchester as well, sheffield interview is meant to be on the 7th but i have offers from my top 2 so its kinda pointless going. How about you?
Original post by Kstim
I have manchester as well, sheffield interview is meant to be on the 7th but i have offers from my top 2 so its kinda pointless going. How about you?

Oooh! Well northumbria is my home uni and i really want to go away so it's not the end of the world if I don't get an interview/offer from there as i'm 100% firming kings. Kings is my only physio offer but it was the one I wanted :biggrin:
Reply 2235
Just had my second rejection, waiting to hear from three others post interview. If you have offers please firm them asap to release the places - can t stand this wait much longer!
I got offered a conditional place from Cardiff and UWE and now I'm really unsure of which to choose! Any opinions? :s-smilie:
JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM CARDIFF!! Don't know why I wrote myself off so quickly - just came through now. So incredibly happy and relieved can't believe it :biggrin:
if unis don't interview into April, do they have to reply by tomorrow?
Original post by moonandstars
JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM CARDIFF!! Don't know why I wrote myself off so quickly - just came through now. So incredibly happy and relieved can't believe it :biggrin:

Congratulations!!!!! :five::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending