The Student Room Group

Do girls like tall guys or taller guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
When I like guys, I like good guys.
Reply 21
Original post by Trump POTUS
How am I picking a fight? :lol: I asked you a question based on what you said.

You don't prefer shorter guys so you think there is something wrong with them. Stop lying.

seriously this is the tan thread all over again :facepalm: theres nothing wrong with preference, which type of girls do you prefer you must have a type, does that mean that theres something wrong with all girls? no
Reply 22
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

I just barely make it on your list as I'm 5'10. :laugh:

you'll always be on my list :smile:
Original post by Dinasaurus
One, just this one. I'm like 5 foot 5, this thread isn't supposed to be like about me. It's cause I saw the other thread by the guy with the simpsons character about only 4% of girls are taller than their boyfriends or something.

Sure 5'5 is a bit below than the average guy, but what matters is your character/personality and the type of person you are, which are far more of greater importance than height.

Chin up broski, we're all gonna make it! :smile:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Sure 5'5 is a bit below than the average guy, but what matters is your character/personality and the type of person you are, which are far more of greater importance than height.

Chin up broski, we're all gonna make it! :smile:

I'm not asking about myself, as hard it may be to believe, I made it in response to this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3980645

But thanks
Original post by mkap
you'll always be on my list :smile:

:jumphug:
6'2+ is my preference

But I did once agree to go on a date with a guy who was 5'7 ish.

I then cancelled the date.
I'd like them to be taller than me, so anything over five four. Five nine or ten would be my ideal height though.
Hmm I'd say 5'10 minimum... I don't know why really considering I'm not exactly tall :tongue:
Original post by Legendary Quest
Would you turn someone down because of their height? :redface:

Guess its basic biology, women want security and protection that taller men are perceived to have. Not necessarily true but there is an obvious correlation
Reply 30
Considering I'm 5'10" myself a guy needs to be 6' really but I'd make an exception if he was really special
I like a guy who is the same height as me so he's short for a guy 5'8
I saw a cute interracial couple today but this dude was 6ft7 and she was 5ft1

Just looked weird like :wtf:
I think I'd prefer to tower over my boyfriend at 8ft
Whoever's taller than me has to be tall because i'm about 6ft-6ft2 in height :colonhash:
Original post by leavingthecity
6'2+ is my preference

But I did once agree to go on a date with a guy who was 5'7 ish.

I then cancelled the date.

Size Queen. :teehee:
Are you Mauritian?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keturah
I'd like them to be taller than me, so anything over five four. Five nine or ten would be my ideal height though.

:h:
Original post by Amellia123
Hmm I'd say 5'10 minimum... I don't know why really considering I'm not exactly tall :tongue:

:tongue:
Original post by stefano865
:tongue:

Yes Alex I know your height.... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest