The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hey SassKing! :smile: I'm okay now thank you - think I've calmed off a bit :hugs: Aww no I'm so sorry to hear that :redface: I kind of know what you mean - it comes and goes doesn't it? Aww no don't worry about that, not at all :smile: I really hope that you feel better soon :hugs:

Glad to hear it :smile: :hugs: It really does... :redface: Anyway though, I feel better now :smile:

First song from Ultravox!'s second album. Started listening to it yesterday :smile:

'ROckWrok'
[video="youtube;mJdt6Qwfpq4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJdt6Qwfpq4[/video]
Original post by SassKing13
Glad to hear it :smile: :hugs: It really does... :redface: Anyway though, I feel better now :smile:

First song from Ultravox!'s second album. Started listening to it yesterday :smile:

'ROckWrok'
[video="youtube;mJdt6Qwfpq4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJdt6Qwfpq4[/video]

Unfortunately so :redface:.... Aww that's good!! :hugs: Go on admit it, it was the cheesy 80s thread :wink: :lol:

Ooo cool!!! I am listening to it now! :smile: Would you recommend the album? :smile:
Unfortunately so :redface:.... Aww that's good!! :hugs: Go on admit it, it was the cheesy 80s thread :wink: :lol:

Ooo cool!!! I am listening to it now! :smile: Would you recommend the album? :smile:

:lol:

I've only listened to the first five songs so far, but I bet it will grow on me and be awesome :tongue: So yeah, give it a listen! :smile:
:lol:

I've only listened to the first five songs so far, but I bet it will grow on me and be awesome :tongue: So yeah, give it a listen! :smile:

Ahh right okay, haha cool!! :awesome: I hope you are enjoying it!! And I will do when I have done the last maths question (and locked naughty in his new cage) :tongue:
ROAR! YoungSimbahhh
Ahh right okay, haha cool!! :awesome: I hope you are enjoying it!! And I will do when I have done the last maths question (and locked naughty in his new cage) :tongue:

He is too powerful :lol: Standard cages cannot contain him :tongue: and okay cool :smile:
He is too powerful :lol: Standard cages cannot contain him :tongue: and okay cool :smile:

Haha I keep saying to Matrix that he grows stronger with each passing day :tongue: Managed to get on the phone to Lord McCulloch himself who gave me his old cat cage.... seems to be doing the trick :tongue:
This is the quietest I've seen this thread..

DO stuff.gif
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
ROAR! YoungSimbahhh

Dear lawd all this time I thought you were a lad! Now I realise how awkward our first encounter must've been for you, when I licked your face and fingered your nostrils or something idk
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Dear lawd all this time I thought you were a lad! Now I realise how awkward our first encounter must've been for you, when I licked your face and fingered your nostrils or something idk

I am a lad! Trynna see if behaviour changes if people see me as a women. So will I get more followers as a female than a male!
I am a lad! Trynna see if behaviour changes if people see me as a women. So will I get more followers as a female than a male!

Ohh if that's the case.. *tickles your belly button and passionately nibbles on your neck*

I used a girl's pic as well on 9gag to see if I could get more upvotes :rofl:
Ohh if that's the case.. *tickles your belly button and passionately nibbles on your neck*

I used a girl's pic as well on 9gag to see if I could get more upvotes :rofl:

Would you do that if I was a girl?
Would you do that if I was a girl?

Doing that to girls is what got me banned on 9gag and other forums.. :rofl:
Doing that to girls is what got me banned on 9gag and other forums.. :rofl:

Wait you said that stuff? Or you did that stuff??
Wait you said that stuff? Or you did that stuff??

Said that stuff in the comments section. Did that stuff in my mind.

I'd never lick somebody's earlobe in real life...

Spoiler

Said that stuff in the comments section. Did that stuff in my mind.

I'd never lick somebody's earlobe in real life...

Spoiler

I think, after careful analysis of your face, you would!
I think, after careful analysis of your face, you would!

Shhh! :perv:
This is the quietest I've seen this thread..

DO stuff.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hallo Hodor :ahee:
ROAR! YoungSimbahhh

Rhythm I didn't know you were female?! :lol:
Rhythm I didn't know you were female?! :lol:

Rhythm isn't female...:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest