The Student Room Group

Will my relationship go downhill after sex?

Will it? Im not saying that my aim in this relationship is sex, but I've been worried that after sex its going to just be the same things but recycled :frown:

I love my partner, I really do, and I don't feel like this with oral or hand play e.t.c Just sex.

Opinions?
Reply 1
Oh and its first time sex, not second, third or whatever.
Reply 2
:lolwut:
Original post by Anonymous
Will it? Im not saying that my aim in this relationship is sex, but I've been worried that after sex its going to just be the same things but recycled :frown:

I love my partner, I really do, and I don't feel like this with oral or hand play e.t.c Just sex.

Opinions?

what it means?
and what is going to recycled - what things?
Original post by fatima1998
what it means?
and what is going to recycled - what things?

Sex is going to become repetitive maybe? *shrugs*
Original post by phunky_fresh
Sex is going to become repetitive maybe? *shrugs*

ermm...
well OP haven't explained it enough - normally people wrote an essay on their relationships:mute:
sooo....

Spoiler

ermm...
well OP haven't explained it enough - normally people wrote an essay on their relationships:mute:
sooo....

Spoiler

Lol some people like to keep it simple. Sometimes less is more, I just think this post is badly written.
Lol some people like to keep it simple. Sometimes less is more, I just think this post is badly written.

then where is anon now???
Reply 8
No. If you're married you should do it. If you're not married and you want to have a serious relationship, then wait until you are for best results. There is no comparable feeling like losing your virginity to your husband on your wedding day.
Original post by 41b
No. If you're married you should do it. If you're not married and you want to have a serious relationship, then wait until you are for best results. There is no comparable feeling like losing your virginity to your husband on your wedding day.

...? what year are we in? 1800? I must have gone back in time
then where is anon now???

In bed. Its quite late.
Original post by 41b

Are you talking from experience?
In bed. Its quite late.

but i thought people who have sex often don't sleep a lot - they are used to be awake for whole night :flutter:
If its just sex for him then yes, when he gets bored. If you have a lot more in common then it could get stronger.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh and its first time sex, not second, third or whatever.

but i thought people who have sex often don't sleep a lot - they are used to be awake for whole night :flutter:

This person hasn't had sex before...
Reply 15
It'll go uphill if he's any good.
This person hasn't had sex before...

but what about oral and handy play? op did mentioned that though
it'll only get better because you'll both be understanding each other much more and be connecting in a new way. There's also many different ways to have sex so if you're both willing to try new stuff it won't get boring.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending