The Student Room Group

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oliver_94
To be Muslim means to not be bad so how the **** can a Muslim be bad?

The logic applies to fire not being cold so how can a fire be cold. Do you get it now?

Wait so you're saying all Muslims are saints and have never done anything wrong in their lives? :rolleyes:
Original post by *Stefan*
Are you serious? Islamophobia is the poison? Not the homophobia, blatant racism, sexism and what of most Muslims? Get a grip.

You also expect me to take the "I don't believe in a God" as a given - well, many Muslims have done that before to make themselves seem objective and promote their beliefs.

I don't have to stand here to convince you anyway. I am not Muslim, but I respect Islam and Muslims, that's it.

Islamophobia has far more drastic impacts than all of those combined. People are actually being persecuted for what they believe in, can you not see the wrong in that?
Reply 42
Original post by Youngmetro
Racial and Religious hatred act 2006. It's the law, Muslim or not. Whether that leads to a prison sentence depends on the severity of what has happened.

:facepalm:You do realise the Act covers any other religious person just as much as it covers those without religious beliefs, right?

And that aside, there is a difference between hatred and criticism - the latter is a fundamental human right.
Reply 43
Original post by homeland.lsw
Wait so you're saying all Muslims are saints and have never done anything wrong in their lives? :rolleyes:

You really need to stop feeding the trolls.
Original post by HanSoloLuck

[video="youtube;R7KVnZ_8wwU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KVnZ_8wwU[/video]

"It's a racist race"...

Only an idiot would say such a hypocritical statement.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by homeland.lsw

To be Muslim means to be loving, accepting, tolerant, peaceful and respectful. This is the rule of their God Allah and must be fulfilled of they are to be considered a Muslim. So explain how a Muslim can be bad when they tick all those boxes?
What branch of Islam are you quoting, get your facts right. Hell is permanent and there is no such thing as purgatory in Islam

There is actually. Every sin can be forgiven apart from shirk (believing in more than one God).
:facepalm:You do realise the Act covers any other religious person just as much as it covers those without religious beliefs, right?

And that aside, there is a difference between hatred and criticism - the latter is a fundamental human right.

It applies to Muslims nowadays more than ever
Original post by slothonist
There is actually. Every sin can be forgiven apart from shirk (believing in more than one God).

False, purgatory does not exist in mainstream Islam. You must be part of a minority branch
Reply 49
I don't have to stand here to convince you anyway. I am not Muslim, but I respect Islam and Muslims, that's it.

Islamophobia has far more drastic impacts than all of those combined. People are actually being persecuted for what they believe in, can you not see the wrong in that?

Islamophobia is just a mock word to disallow others to say anything bad about Islam.

Prosecuted? Where?

I don't believe you not being a Muslim - do whatever you will of it.

It applies to Muslims nowadays more than ever

Who incited hatred against Muslims?
False, purgatory does not exist in mainstream Islam. You must be part of a minority branch

I wasn't referring to mainstream Islam, I was referring to Islam as a whole, including the minority groups.

Irrelevant, point is it is against the law for one to hate against islam, and blasphemous comments pretty much does count as hatred.

However, I understand it is not you who made such comments and i respect you for making such criticisms.
Reply 52
I never said 'only', i said there is a noticeable amount of hatred and acknowledged that there are other religions that also experience this. And you proved that by making blasphemous comments. Don't start manipulating what I said in order for you to feel right.

And i see you on TSR all the time, I think this is all you ever do in life.

Then again, having a look at your lack of education, failure and stupidity shows that you are indeed a loser and flop in life. I would rather not associate with someone like you. I will no longer waste anymore time with a bigot like you.

How in the hell did I prove that Muslims receive the most hate on here by making comments about Islam which are true, therefore not blasphemous you moron.

I do use TSR frequently but I am not on here 24/7 and I do not create multiple accounts and gimmicks anytime I get Banned like you, moron.

Lack of education, failure and stupidity?

I'm going to be going to King's college London in september, while based on your sentence structure and vitriol it's clear the only place you'll be going to in September is either Prison, or the nearest Jobcentre.
To be Muslim means to be loving, accepting, tolerant, peaceful and respectful. This is the rule of their God Allah and must be fulfilled of they are to be considered a Muslim. So explain how a Muslim can be bad when they tick all those boxes?

:rolleyes:
Stoning?
Jihad? (fine it means struggle, but still)
Homophobia?
whoops my bad...I thought he was mature and serious...
Sorry! :yy:

Original post by wdkmwd
You really need to stop feeding the trolls.
Original post by wdkmwd
You should've asked muhammed all this when he was smashing a 9 year old girl both in the face with his hand and in the vag with his dick.

The things you say to people on this site are absolutely disgusting. I'm surprised the mods haven't done anything about your posts yet. Do you really think this is the way to spread a good message about Christianity? That's what you aim to do, apparently. Keep in mind you're representing your religion. Insulting someone else's religion isn't going to achieve this. Focus on becoming a better person instead of using vile language and trying to "disprove" another religion. You clearly have nothing better to do. Disgusting.
Reply 56
Irrelevant, point is it is against the law for one to hate against islam, and blasphemous comments pretty much does count as hatred.

No it is not. Inciting hatred literally means organising a group of people with the intention of abusing persons of a specific religion.

However, I understand it is not you who made such comments and i respect you for making such criticisms. On the other hand, that other idiot who is openly making such comments is doing something that is illegal and would get him deported straight back to Nigeria.

Whom are you referring to? The guy in the video?
Reply 57
Original post by yasminkattan
The things you say to people on this site are absolutely disgusting. I'm surprised the mods haven't done anything about your posts yet. Do you really think this is the way to spread a good message about Christianity? That's what you aim to do, apparently. Keep in mind you're representing your religion. Insulting someone else's religion isn't going to achieve this. Focus on becoming a better person instead of using vile language and trying to "disprove" another religion. You clearly have nothing better to do. Disgusting.

Cool story.

Please tell me more.
Original post by wdkmwd
How in the hell did I prove that Muslims receive the most hate on here by making comments about Islam which are true, therefore not blasphemous you moron.

I do use TSR frequently but I am not on here 24/7 and I do not create multiple accounts and gimmicks anytime I get Banned like you, moron.

Lack of education, failure and stupidity?

I'm going to be going to King's college London in september, while based on your sentence structure and vitriol it's clear the only place you'll be going to in September is either Prison, or the nearest Jobcentre.

Liar, ive seen you with other accounts. Hypocrisy is very clear here.

Your insecurities are just beaming here. Love how you feel the need to defend yourself.

No, i'm still at school, top school in the country funnily enough. I've got goals in life and i would rather not surround myself with idiots like you.

And you're lucky this is TSR where the worst thing that can happen to you is a ban. If you say this kind of stuffin public, you'll get deported right back to your barbaric country. I can now see where you're disgusting views come from.
(edited 8 years ago)
No it is not. Inciting hatred literally means organising a group of people with the intention of abusing persons of a specific religion.

Whom are you referring to? The guy in the video?

1) I think hatred doesnt need multiple people. As shown by this video of a man making disgusting comments about jews, one person is enough,

2) I was referring to you. The guy in the video is a moron.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending