The Student Room Group

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oliver_94
I agree, he represents the true face of modern Christianity. There was a time when Christians could live side by side with Muslims but now the religion is corrupt

Exactly, except the majority see Islam as the problem. You'll never see them admitting it or actually doing something about it.
Reply 61
Original post by Youngmetro
Liar, ive seen you with other accounts. Hypocrisy is very clear here.

Your insecurities are just beaming here. Love how you feel the need to defend yourself.

No, i'm still at school, top school in the country funnily enough. I've got goals in life and i would rather not surround myself with idiots like you.

And you're lucky this is TSR where the worst thing that can happen to you is a ban. If you say this in public, you'll get deported right back to your barbaric country. I can now see where you're disgusting views come from.

I can't get deported from England because I'm from here you utter retard.

You're calling me insecure yet you're the one, operating at-least 6 accounts simultaneously, Liking your own comments (LOL :toofunny:) while continuously pressing on an issue we both know to be utterly untrue. Hahahaha.

Mate, you're a joke, a waste of space, an irrelevant non-entity that delights in trolling and embarrassing themselves.

Yes you're going to school, a top school, but don;t forget how you failed year 8 hahahahaha
Reply 62
1) I think hatred doesnt need multiple people. As shown by this video of a man making disgusting comments about jews, one person is enough,

2) I was referring to you. The guy in the video is a moron.

And what does that make you?
Reply 63
1) I think hatred doesnt need multiple people. As shown by this video of a man making disgusting comments about jews, one person is enough,

2) I was referring to you. The guy in the video is a moron.

1. That was a mistake on my part - I meant the opposite; one or many inciting hatred against a group of people (not in a physical point of view).

2. Hah, I was referring to the idiot too. Agreed on that though.
Original post by wdkmwd
I can't get deported from England because I'm from here you utter retard.

You're calling me insecure yet you're the one, operating at-least 6 accounts simultaneously, Liking your own comments (LOL :toofunny:) while continuously pressing on an issue we both know to be utterly untrue. Hahahaha.

Mate, you're a joke, a waste of space, an irrelevant non-entity that delights in trolling and embarrassing themselves.

Yes you're going to school, a top school, but don;t forget how you failed year 8 hahahahaha

I fail to see how i'm trolling here.

I think you're the troll here.
Reply 65
I fail to see how i'm trolling here.

I think you're the troll here.

LOL, remember when I exposed you when you said that you completely failed Year 8, on your ASAP account?
Original post by *Stefan*
1. That was a mistake on my part - I meant the opposite; one or many inciting hatred against a group of people (not in a physical point of view).

2. Hah, I was referring to the idiot too. Agreed on that though.

1) Lool yeah, that's very true lol

2) I have no explanation for the stuff he said. Literally lost for words.
Original post by wdkmwd
LOL, remember when I exposed you when you said that you completely failed Year 8, on your ASAP account?

what?

Go away troll, this conversation is over. I dont have time for you anymore. Dont bother replying.
Irrelevant, point is it is against the law for one to hate against islam, and blasphemous comments pretty much does count as hatred.

However, I understand it is not you who made such comments and i respect you for making such criticisms. On the other hand, that other idiot who is openly making such comments is doing something that is illegal and would get him deported straight back to Nigeria.

Which law, no law in the UK forbids anyone to 'hate' on Islam. I hate Islam a lot, as ideas go it's the worst one I have ever heard of.

I'd go a step further.

If the Devil did exist and he created a religion of his own, he would be hard pushed to think of one more destructive to human development than Islam.

That's right, Islam is such a bad idea and Mohammed such a bad example of a person that the Devil would gladly adopt Islam as his religion and follow Mohammed. I bet they'd have a whale of a time together, being so very much alike in so very many ways............ say you don't think they are the same person? Sounds plausible to me, if not, I'm sure that the Devil is jealous about how successful Mohammed was in spreading hatred and misery.

The law about inciting racial hatred is about not dehumanising or discriminating against the people, not the idea/concept of Islam. So people can dump all over Islam as much as they please.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 69
what?

Go away troll, this conversation is over. I dont have time for you anymore. Dont bother replying.

HAHAHA.

Couldn't even pass year 8.

LEL.

Loser.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Which law, no law in the UK forbids anyone to 'hate' on Islam. I hate Islam a lot, as ideas go it's the worst one I have ever heard of.

I'd go a step further.

If the Devil did exist and he created a religion of his own, he would be hard pushed to think of one more destructive to human development than Islam.

That's right, Islam is such a bad idea and Mohammed such a bad example of a person that the Devil would gladly adopt Islam as his religion and follow Mohammed. I bet they'd have a whale of a time together, being so very much alike in so very ways............ say you don't think they are the same person?

The law about inciting racial hatred is about not dehumanising or discriminating against the people, not the idea/concept of Islam. So people can dump all over Islam as much as they please.

Sorry, only here to converse with intelligent people and i've already made a mistake in talking to another bigot here.
Reply 71
That guy is pushing the zionist agenda obviously his goal is to get people like Mr Abdullah to come out and say things like that
Sorry, only here to converse with intelligent people and i've already made a mistake in talking to another bigot here.

You need to look up the definition of the word 'bigot'. Then look up 'ironic'.

What you have posted does make sense if I assume that the initial bigot you inferred was yourself, which is ironic, as you show yourself to be bigoted in that very post........... trust me, it's very funny.

Also, look up 'converse'. I'm not trying to be a grammar Nazi, my English is also very poor, but you really don't seem to be grasping the deeper meaning of the words your typing. I prefer my would-be intellectual superiors to be semi-literate as the are being condescending towards me.
This is far different to the man in the street confronting the Muslim woman. That was not illegal, and certainly not hate speech. It was nevertheless a reprehensible and disgusting act which targeted an innocent person for her religion and made out that she was responsible for an awful crime.

However the OP's example of the Muslim mouthing off at the Jew is straight up hate speech from someone whose behaviour would be of interest to a range of institutions from the security services to the local loony bin.
Original post by wdkmwd
You sound dumber than that inbred algerian in the video.

"inbred"?
What did I say about Islam having political protections?

Thinking calling people "bigot" is an argument and yet considering yourself intelligent. Huh.
Original post by KingBradly
Thinking calling people "bigot" is an argument and yet considering yourself intelligent. Huh.

Didnt think it was an argument idiot
Didnt think it was an argument idiot

So why do you think it's a good enough retort to finish one?
this is shocking but both are in the wrong...
1. No one should be attacked because of religion
2. Islamaphobia is NOT acceptable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending