Maths D (A*)
English language D (A*)
English literature D (A)
Core science C (A*)
Additional C (A*)
Geography D (A*)
French D (A*)
Health and social care D (A*)

The only reason why my target grade is so low is because I did not do that stupid SATS in year 6. All my teachers think that it is pathetic as I am one of the brightest girls in my year. Oh well the SATS grade never mattered and will not matter in my GCSEs. I praying and aiming for A*s I all my subjects.
Original post by TracyEmu
My target grades for Year 11 is... And this is my tracking grade

Maths D (A*)
English language D (A*)
English literature D (A)
Core science C (A*)
Additional C (A*)
Geography D (A*)
French D (A*)
Health and social care D (A*)

The only reason why my target grade is so low is because I did not do that stupid SATS in year 6. All my teachers think that it is pathetic as I am one of the brightest girls in my year. Oh well the SATS grade never mattered and will not matter in my GCSEs. I praying and aiming for A*s I all my subjects.

Wow thats so unfortunate about your target grades but it'll make your A*s look so much better i'm sure. I'll be praying too 😊
Thank you
Original post by Annastasia_
Wow thats so unfortunate about your target grades but it'll make your A*s look so much better i'm sure. I'll be praying too 😊

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
same

heroes aint bad tbf i like it
Reply 26
same it gives off a bit of a dead message but the book aint too bad, i havent got any resources myself but tbh i just need quotes for it and ill be ok the exams arent too bad

i haTE AIC help so boring

wby
Reply 27
gces are overrated dont worry stay calm be trill

tbh u dont even need to revise for gcses

pce mane
Original post by zanner
same it gives off a bit of a dead message but the book aint too bad, i havent got any resources myself but tbh i just need quotes for it and ill be ok the exams arent too bad

i haTE AIC help so boring

wby

Did you watch the BBC adaptation of AIC? We watched the 1954 version in school but if you have a chance to watch the BBC 2015 adaptation you might see the play in a different light. Certainly wasn't boring for me or any of my classmates who decided to watch it outside of school and class it as revsion :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by kat.dance10
Did you watch the BBC adaptation of AIC? We watched the 1954 version in school but if you have a chance to watch the BBC 2015 adaptation you might see the play in a different light. Certainly wasn't boring for me or any of my classmates who decided to watch it outside of school and class it as revsion :smile:

we watched the 1954 version and this slightly newer adaptation (i think it was a movie or something) and both were pretty boring. Thank youuu I'll try to get around to it :biggrin:

woah this looks ok uno thanks maN :biggrin:
Reply 30
Anyone have any problems with motivation. I always want to revise but lethargy, lethargy, lethargy always takes over my body.

I always feel like crap when I cash my day in and all I've got to show for it is Anime and Minecraft:frown:

Help.
ooh I have the same exam board as you for Triple Science, Eng lit, french, geography and history :smile:

I have already done Stats, Eng lit and ICT. I kinda regret it because I could have done better in Stats but oh well :colondollar:
Original post by HeimIX
Anyone have any problems with motivation. I always want to revise but lethargy, lethargy, lethargy always takes over my body.

I always feel like crap when I cash my day in and all I've got to show for it is Anime and Minecraft:frown:

Help.

Same!! I have no motivation tbh, My day goes by with me watching animes and dramas all day :colonhash:
*creeps into conversation*

I heard Kdrama....:colondollar:
Original post by triller
gces are overrated dont worry stay calm be trill

tbh u dont even need to revise for gcses

pce mane

how 2 get a* den
Original post by elizaaaaaas
ooh I have the same exam board as you for Triple Science, Eng lit, french, geography and history :smile:

I have already done Stats, Eng lit and ICT. I kinda regret it because I could have done better in Stats but oh well :colondollar:

Wow that's great! What are you studying for English lit?
Original post by .x.Joy.x.
*creeps into conversation*

I heard Kdrama....:colondollar:

HELLO THERE,

@ihatePE um I'm watching Descendents of the Sun (SONG JOONG KI IS SO HOT), Page Turner, Mrs Cop, Marriage Contract are the latest ones I'm watching rn. I really need to stop and start revising, but ......... i cant :u:
Original post by Annastasia_
Wow that's great! What are you studying for English lit?

For English Lit, i did it last year. I did poems, OMAM, A View From the Bridge and I think Macbeth I hated it :tongue:
i'm doing the same novels. Finding AIC quite boring but of mice and men was quite good. Have you done anything about unseen poetry? i have no idea what to do about it:frown:
Original post by elizaaaaaas
For English Lit, i did it last year. I did poems, OMAM, A View From the Bridge and I think Macbeth I hated it :tongue:

Ugh, I'm doing Macbeth for my English lit as well. I hate it :unimpressed: what is the best way to revise for it?

Quick Reply

Latest