The Student Room Group

Would you go to his house?

Scroll to see replies

Never.
Original post by phunky_fresh
Never.

Why?
No.
Yes as long as my intentions (or lack of) were clear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missytwinpeaks
Yes as long as my intentions (or lack of) were clear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about if you hadn't endorsed the flirty behaviour (i.e. havent flirted back) but hadn't categorically made your intentions clear either
Original post by tinkerbelle2
I've had a few short relationships where someone liked me and I wasn't that into them, but then when they stopped chasing me I started really liking them but then it's too late. It was so annoying! The classic 'not knowing what you've got til it's gone' thing...I guess I just liked the attention and then when I lost it I missed it. If someone was infatuated with me I guess I might start to see them attractive. I love being actively pursued, I find that sexy and it's a nice confidence boost. But if I was to go round their house I'd have to at least already be somewhat attracted to them. Do you think there's a chance you might develop feelings for them? Be careful not to lead him on or hurt him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats actually really interesting! Would you say it is common for someone to be more interested when the other person starts showing less interest?
Original post by Anonymous
If you knew a guy was infatuated with you would you go around to his house if you weren't interested?

If I was alone, then I wouldn't. However, If I was with a few other people than I wouldn't mind too much!

If you do go however, you'll need to set the record straight that you're not interested though, or things will get messy.
Reply 27
Haha no.
Depends whether there were any risks and what you were going round for. You seem to like the attention.
No
Why?

Why would I need to go to his house? There are so many other places we could go. However I wouldn't entertain it. From past experiences some guys will think the smallest gestures mean you have some interest in them.
If it was friend, then sure, why not?
I'd obviously make my (lack of) intentions clear whether I was going alone or with other friends. Misunderstandings are the worst.
What about if you hadn't endorsed the flirty behaviour (i.e. havent flirted back) but hadn't categorically made your intentions clear either

Then I would probably bring it up..I'd feel uncomfortable otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vonbroten
If it was friend, then sure, why not?
I'd obviously make my (lack of) intentions clear whether I was going alone or with other friends. Misunderstandings are the worst.

We are friends and it will just be the two of us... In such a situation, should 'the girl' make it clear to 'the guy' where he stands?
We are friends and it will just be the two of us... In such a situation, should 'the girl' make it clear to 'the guy' where he stands?

I would say yes...but gently

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 999tigger
Depends whether there were any risks and what you were going round for. You seem to like the attention.

What do you mean by risks? And it would just be to chill

If he tries to flirt, makes a funny move, or tries to hit on you in any way: yes.
If he acts normal, and doesn't try anything: no.
Thats actually really interesting! Would you say it is common for someone to be more interested when the other person starts showing less interest?

Ahha yeah, it's probably some evolutionary thing about wanting a dominant partner to chase you or something I dunno :P Yeah I'd say it ha quite common but some people are the opposite! I've always been quite difficult in relationships as I seem to change my mind a lot haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ambivalent go, dont go.
He isnt going to change and will see this as some type of progress.
You don mind you have an infatuated fan.

He is probably harmless or if he hasnt already then one day he may just blurt it all out and then you cna do the thanks, but no thanks routine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending