My life is so boring and pointless!

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

if u have no time to party then find a hobby you can do at home
You can still have fun without partying and drinking
Reply 3
Original post by eternaforest
if u have no time to party then find a hobby you can do at home

Well I want to party I just never get invited to any. I used to but now I don't. People are so selfish and are always going out without telling me. One of my friends told me Thursday she wasn't going out Tuesday so we could do something, I never heard from her since and tonight I saw her partying wild on snapchat
Reply 4
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
You can still have fun without partying and drinking

I know but I don't know any people at my college who see it that way 😔
Reply 5
Wanna swap, my life is pretty freaking exciting if you're into Horror/Thriller
Original post by GeorgeB16
Well I want to party I just never get invited to any. I used to but now I don't. People are so selfish and are always going out without telling me. One of my friends told me Thursday she wasn't going out Tuesday so we could do something, I never heard from her since and tonight I saw her partying wild on snapchat

Drop your friends a friendly message just saying "let me know when there's a party, i havent been one in ages!" or whatever etc.
Reply 7
Focus on your fitness. Start going to the gym. I guarantee once you start seeing results you will love it.
I'm 18 and I felt exactly the same way until 1 hour 10 minutes ago when I made an enormous life-changing decision.

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by z33
Wanna swap, my life is pretty freaking exciting if you're into Horror/Thriller

How do you mean?
Reply 10
Original post by eternaforest
Drop your friends a friendly message just saying "let me know when there's a party, i havent been one in ages!" or whatever etc.

I have tried that so many times before to the point where I asked every day but still get no where. It's hopeless
Reply 11
How do you mean?

It's like being in a car about to drive off the cliff but there's nothing you can do :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by HotBody
Focus on your fitness. Start going to the gym. I guarantee once you start seeing results you will love it.

I'm really not a sporty person. I like walking but that's about it
Reply 13
Original post by z33
It's like being in a car about to drive off the cliff but there's nothing you can do :lol:

I would love a life like that 😂
Reply 14
I would love a life like that 😂

Alright bring the machine :colone:
no refunds
no guarantee
Reply 15
Original post by StarsDestination
I'm 18 and I felt exactly the same way until 1 hour 10 minutes ago when I made an enormous life-changing decision.

Spoiler

Sorry but I'm not religious
Reply 16
I'm really not a sporty person. I like walking but that's about it

I was never sporty until I started lifting....
I know but I don't know any people at my college who see it that way 😔

My friends and I are 16-17 and we don't go to parties or get drunk. We're generally quite chilled (probably because we're introverts), anyway the most we do is have film days, going out for meals and going to concerts. Nothing that exciting but we still have fun together.
you're 17 and moaning about your life pull yourself together you HAVE BARELY STARTED LIVING YET oh my days
Reply 19
Original post by Tabstercat
you're 17 and moaning about your life pull yourself together you HAVE BARELY STARTED LIVING YET oh my days

this is his prime time.
just cause he hasn't experienced adulthood, doesn't mean he can't enjoy what his teen years exclusively have to offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending