The Student Room Group

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood.

Scroll to see replies

its not a standard UK park, its speakers corner in hyde park-you can search 'Speakers Corner' on youtube and see a lot of 'interesting debates 'between people who have not much else to do in their day but argue that their faith is the best-

Muslim vs Sikh, Jew vs Muslim, Muslim vs Christian, batman vs superman etc etc
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Reformed
its not a standard UK park, its speakers corner in hyde park-you can search 'Speakers Corner' on youtube and see a lot of 'interesting debates 'between people who have not much else to do in their day but argue that their faith is the best-

Muslim vs Sikh, Jew vs Muslim, Muslim vs Christian, batman vs superman etc etc

Really, sounds very......... well it's a nice thought. I am thinking of it along the lines of an actual earnest pursuit of intellectual enlightenment on the part of the religious persons who partake.

Part of me thinks the majority go there completely bias, in the spirit of 'one up man ship' merely looking for an audience. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt, good for them.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Really, sounds very......... well it's a nice thought. I am thinking of it along the lines of an actual earnest pursuit of intellectual enlightenment on the part of the religious persons who partake.

Part of me thinks the majority go there completely bias, in the spirit of 'one up man ship' merely looking for an audience. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt, good for them.

Thats exactly what it is, they dont convince anyone with their arguing - but you cant deny its entertaining. i have been in hyde park in the hey dey, i would say probably 2013-14, when most days would be entertaining - the very best would be between some arab looking muslim with a big beard and a black evangelical christian guy - a lot of fireworks
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Reformed
Thats exactly what it is, they dont convince anyone with their arguing - but you cant deny its entertaining. i have been in hyde park in the hey dey, i would say probably 2013-14, when most days would be entertaining - the very best would be between some arab looking muslim with a big beard and a black evangelical christian guy - a lot of fireworks

Sounds like the ingredients for a successful Utube channel.
That man is obviously not dangerous. No bombs. No weapons. No violence. But he wasn't okay. I think he really needs some help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HanSoloLuck
This really is a must watch, a story was trending not long ago about another man whom confronted a Muslim woman and asked her to 'explain' the latest atrocity in Brussels. Remembering there being a relative equal divide of people saying it was 'hate speech' or illegal, against those who thought it was perfectly legal (myself included), I thought it might be interesting to throw this up for public consumption and debate.

Before you go any further, this man was found by a UK court not to be inciting racial or religious hatred, he was charged with criminal damage only.

"This summer I was unfortunate enough to be the subject of a vile antisemitic attack. I’m an orthodox Jew involved in interfaith and I run a website that promotes friendship between Jews and Muslims. I visited Speakers Corner in London to connect with British Muslims on the 10 May 2015. While engaging in a positive conversation with a like minded Muslim, a furious gentleman named Mr. Ali Abdullah approached us screaming at the Muslim “don’t trust the Jews, they’re evil”. Fearing for my safety I took out my camera to capture whatever events were about to unfold.

Mr. Abdullah launched into dispicable 25 minute anti-Jewish rant, accusing us of drinking the blood of Christian children, genetically smelling, being Jewish whores, being the enemies of the Muslims, being anti-human, descending from pigs and monkeys, controlling the world, he then went on to deny the holocaust and declared Hitler the saviour of the German people. "
[video="youtube;R7KVnZ_8wwU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KVnZ_8wwU[/video]

I think this was a set up. It was obviously Speakers' Corner or somewhere similar. The sound of 'superior' English voices just laughing at someone trying to vehemently argue their point in an alien, to them, language and making fun of his pronunciation of English words while filming him and jibing him about putting it on utube just put me right off. These Orthodox Jews went out to preach or debate publicly. Belittling people wins you no fans. No wonder it was thrown out of court. These sort of people are not so tolerant themselves when you scratch the surface, they just know how to hide their racism - but watch out, your belief in your own innate superiority was showing.
Reply 86
LOL, at Muslims thinking this was a set up just because a member of your religion embarrassed himself haha
Original post by Slutty Salafi
I don't understand how that could possibly be legal, even if the hate speech were allowed, there were clear threats of credible violence at the end.

It's not legal. Threats of violence, racism, use of force, taking of someone's property and then smashing it. I'm a staunch advocate of free speech, but I would never condone that.
Original post by Naomi 2709
this is shocking but both are in the wrong...
1. No one should be attacked because of religion
2. Islamaphobia is NOT acceptable

I haven't said anything negative about Islam because both in the video and in this Muslims opposed this insane rant, so it is to throw it back in their faces.

The Jewish man did nothing wrong at all however.
Original post by CUT THE BULL
I think this was a set up.

Why? May be he was indoctrinated in his childhood?

Spoiler

You people have an unhealthy obsession with muslim's lol, get over it
Original post by admonit
Why? May be he was indoctrinated in his childhood?

Spoiler

I couldn't help but laugh :rofl: it starts off as a generic antisemitic video and then

>what do the Jews do?

''The Pepsi company''
Original post by Habibananna
You people have an unhealthy obsession with muslim's lol, get over it

Original post by wdkmwd
LOL, at Muslims thinking this was a set up just because a member of your religion embarrassed himself haha

I am not a Muslim. I'm sure that I have agreed with many of your other posts in relation to Islam, which I think is a vile cult; however, the people in this video came across to me as superior feeling *****. I am not well acquainted with Orthodox Jewish beliefs but I'm pretty sure I'd find a lot of them more than a little repugnant too.
Original post by wdkmwd

The seemingly offensive word blocked by moderators in the previous post was "tw*ts", by the way.
Reply 95
I am not a Muslim. I'm sure that I have agreed with many of your other posts in relation to Islam, which I think is a vile cult; however, the people in this video came across to me as superior feeling *****. I am not well acquainted with Orthodox Jewish beliefs but I'm pretty sure I'd find a lot of them more than a little repugnant too.

I have to disagree there.

They jews were at Hyde park, Speakers corner.

A very popular place for theological debates. A simple youtube search will point you out to hundreds of video's with the title "Muslim debates Christian" "Christian debates Jew" etc.

As the Jewish man said at the start of the video he was just about to spread his thoughts until this backward, ignorant, bellend came up and started spilling lies from Jews using christian blood to eat bread, to Jews are the cause of all the problems in the world, without any significant reaction by the Jew.

While the muslim broke his phone just for filming his stupidity.
Original post by Naomi 2709

2. Islamaphobia is NOT acceptable

*in your entirely subjective opinion.
Original post by Slutty Salafi

prsom
I think this was a set up. It was obviously Speakers' Corner or somewhere similar. The sound of 'superior' English voices just laughing at someone trying to vehemently argue their point in an alien, to them, language and making fun of his pronunciation of English words while filming him and jibing him about putting it on utube just put me right off. These Orthodox Jews went out to preach or debate publicly. Belittling people wins you no fans. No wonder it was thrown out of court. These sort of people are not so tolerant themselves when you scratch the surface, they just know how to hide their racism - but watch out, your belief in your own innate superiority was showing.

I bet if this was a Jew verbally attacking a Muslim you wouldn't say it was a set-up. What incredible lengths of imagination you have to go to just to protect your ****ing agenda.
Disgusting, shows how intellectually superior jews are. It's always funny watching someone get angry for no reason just shows how much of an imbecile they are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending