The Student Room Group

Work experience for engineering

I was just wondering if there are still work experience available related to engineering for a year 12 student (preferably in London and aeronautical or mechanical). Any help and links would be great.

Thanks in advance :biggrin:
Original post by CookieHero
I was just wondering if there are still work experience available related to engineering for a year 12 student (preferably in London and aeronautical or mechanical). Any help and links would be great.

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

I'm looking for some too. Been emailing some places with my CV etc but no positive response yet. :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by CountTesla
I'm looking for some too. Been emailing some places with my CV etc but no positive response yet. :frown:

ah yes. I feel for you bro
Reply 3
anyone?
anyone?

its not looking at it - i was thinking at going to public lectures and getting experience from the uni dept
Probably not, it's just not something that particularly needs to exist. Universities don't care if you have it, graduate jobs will be looking for internships and not having a 3rd, and internships look at academics, project work and societies.
Reply 6
anyone?

Search up engineering companies in your local area and send them an email. Also ,ask family and friends if they know anyone. That's how I got my Work Experience

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending