Original post by Jimmy Seville
Don't live there.

Leeds
The North
Liverpool

Luke's never been to Liverpool in his life
Original post by difeo
Luke's never been to Liverpool in his life

That's what happens when you start gloryhunting a team the other side of the country after fluking a Champions League win
That's what happens when you start gloryhunting a team the other side of the country after fluking a Champions League win

You know my story.

Don't pretend you've forgotten just so you can take cheap shots :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
You know my story.

Don't pretend you've forgotten just so you can take cheap shots :smile:

Ah yeah, the old 'I liked their players' argument.

Still wrong.
Thought we were Arsenal haters together? :frown:

Times change.
Original post by Lúcio
Still wrong.
Thought we were Arsenal haters together? :frown:

Times change.

Friends leave

That's argument you used too wasn't it? Or are you telling us the actual reason was "I loved that Chelsea culture of hating blacks and having vibrant, inventive chants like 'Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea'"
Original post by zKlown
@Lyrical Prodigy is too busy on Twitter retweeting pictures of Ozil with the caption "bae".

Reply 1189
My lecturer said;

There is no such thing as "I can't do statistics", there is only "I can't do statistics yet".

@BeFoUr, thoughts.
Original post by SA-1
My lecturer said;

There is no such thing as "I can't do statistics", there is only "I can't do statistics yet".

@BeFoUr, thoughts.

Thoughts: Your lecturer is a homo
Original post by SA-1
My lecturer said;

@BeFoUr, thoughts.

Better than my stats lecturer who thought he was Michael ****ing Mcintyre and that the lecture hall was the Apollo. Made about 10 **** jokes per 1 hour lecture, and would then repeat the jokes the next term. Would have been a really good stats lecturer if he cut the ********. No one is in uni at 9am to listen to shitty jokes, they're there to learn stats, which is painful enough without awful stats jokes.
Original post by leinad2012
That's argument you used too wasn't it? Or are you telling us the actual reason was "I loved that Chelsea culture of hating blacks and having vibrant, inventive chants like 'Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea'"

Mate your bait game is so poor, genuinely one of the worst on the FF.

Starting supporting them because my dad was a fan and wouldn't let me be a Liverpool fan solely because Michael Owen was my favourite player.

Funny that the chanting irony has passed you by because Arsenal's away following is known as one of the quietest in the league - when you're not trashing other stadiums that is (and by trashing I mean ripping down a board and ripping up a few seats and thinking you're hard nuts). Arsenal have such a wide variety of songs as well.
Mate your bait game is so poor, genuinely one of the worst on the FF.

Starting supporting them because my dad was a fan and wouldn't let me be a Liverpool fan solely because Michael Owen was my favourite player.

Funny that the chanting irony has passed you by because Arsenal's away following is known as one of the quietest in the league - when you're not trashing other stadiums that is (and by trashing I mean ripping down a board and ripping up a few seats and thinking you're hard nuts). Arsenal have such a wide variety of songs as well.

Bitches about someone's bait game.... and then takes the bait anyway. lol, come on Shed, you're better than that. Just like your team you have regressed badly in the last 12 months :/
Original post by leinad2012
Bitches about someone's bait game.... and then takes the bait anyway. lol, come on Shed, you're better than that. Just like your team you have regressed badly in the last 12 months :/

Replying to a comment is now considered taking bait? Christ.

Can't go around having you and the Arsenal thread on puppet strings all the time now can I?

Shawn does a good enough job of riling you up without much effort anyway.
Arsenal away is dreadful, I've sat with them before and all they chant is "Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal", "we're by far the best team the world has ever seen" x100.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Replying to a comment is now considered taking bait? Christ.

Can't go around having you and the Arsenal thread on puppet strings all the time now can I?

Shawn does a good enough job of riling you up without much effort anyway.

Shawn used to. He's a funny guy. Think he used the Arsenal thread as a practise on how to manipulate people so he could use these skills on the hunnies in the rship thread :wink:
Anybody good with audio?

I have an amp that I use to connect to the TV using the headphone jack (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=amp+to+headphone+jack+cable&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO68ntuOjLAhWGVhoKHYCrBDkQ_AUICCgC&biw=1280&bih=738#imgrc=ADIT8m7mbV4ReM%3A).

However, this TV doesn't have one... all it has are HDMI inputs. What's the best way of connecting it all up?
Original post by little_wizard123
Anybody good with audio?

I have an amp that I use to connect to the TV using the headphone jack (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=amp+to+headphone+jack+cable&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO68ntuOjLAhWGVhoKHYCrBDkQ_AUICCgC&biw=1280&bih=738#imgrc=ADIT8m7mbV4ReM%3A).

However, this TV doesn't have one... all it has are HDMI inputs. What's the best way of connecting it all up?

https://www.google.com/search?q=hdmi+audio+converter&espv=2&biw=944&bih=927&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJrNmhwejLAhVK6WMKHcMYApAQ_AUIBygC

Lots of little boxes that will convert your audio jacks to HDMI output.

Find one thats a good price and does the job, Jack in one side, HDMI the other.. job done.

Put it into amazon/ebay or what ever, and I am sure there will be some - equally could probably find one at your local audio hardware shop.

The picture you linked is 1/4' cables, which you may find hard to get a converter for, so you might need to get connectors to make them rca.

Which look like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=rca+to+1/4&espv=2&biw=1046&bih=927&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmu_TuwujLAhVX5mMKHRzcBCAQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=OlKYKdDc5WuWzM%3A

Anyway, mix and match from HDMI to audio converters, and any cable connectors you need to change the audio ends, and you will be fine
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest