The Student Room Group

Islamists celebrate murder of Ahmadi Muslim Brit who wished Christians Happy Easter

Facebook page celebrates over killing of peace-loving Muslim shopkeeper as murder suspect appears in court

A sectarian Facebook page which is against the peace-loving Islamic sect of Asad Shah posted a headline about his death with the message 'Congratulations to all Muslims'.

The Anti Qadianiat (Tahafuz Khatme Nubuwwat) group posted the comment along with a screenshot of a news story in the aftermath of the 40-year-old's stabbing in Glasgow.

Mr Shah was stabbed to death in his shop in what is feared to have been a sectarian attack against the peace-loving branch of Islam he followed.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As a Muslim they are not Muslim who celebrate another person's death in such a way. They are extremist who views and ideological thought processes are of a minority and not the minority.

Most Muslims here (uk) and around the world are good Muslims just like my fellow Jews, Christians, Catholics, Indians etc.

He was a good man. 😰
(edited 8 years ago)
What sect was the shop keeper?
Very upsetting to hear. May his soul rest in peace😔
Original post by pol pot noodles

Ahmadi
Reply 5
Original post by pol pot noodles

Ahmadi, unfortunately hated and persecuted by Islamists and many Muslims just for having different beliefs.
To be expected
I'm Muslim & I don't understand the thought processes of people like that. They believe in God but they spread hatred and celebrate the death of a good people.
It seems as though they hate and wish death upon anyone who doesn't follow/believe in the same ****ed up ideology as them.
Reply 8
They are pigs
Original post by Salon
As a Muslim they are not Muslim who celebrate another person's death in such a way. They are extremist who views and ideological thought processes are of a minority and not the minority.

Most Muslims here (uk) and around the world are good Muslims just like my fellow Jews, Christians, Catholics, Indians etc.

He was a good man. 😰

they are muslim though...
Original post by HemmingsHood
I'm Muslim & I don't understand the thought processes of people like that. They believe in God but they spread hatred and celebrate the death of a good people.
It seems as though they hate and wish death upon anyone who doesn't follow/believe in the same ****ed up ideology as them.

Truly, the leaders are psychopaths and the extremist organisations they belong to gives their minions both permission and absolution of responsibility for such heinous crimes.

It's a quite well known behavioural phenomena (made infamous) by the Stanford University psychology experiments (Philip Zimbardo) carried out in the 1970's.

The scientists concluded that situational attribution and not dispositional attribution causes individual behaviour when they belong to identifiable groups.

Meaning we need to take down the terrorist/extremist organisations and their leaders together with the source of their legitimacy if they are to be defeated.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
These are troll accounts that's why I don't go on Daily Mail
Original post by BaconandSauce
Ahmadi

You just know the Easter message wasn't the first issue the guy has had in his life, such a sad thing given that he was trying to heal relations between peoples.
Reply 13
although i do not condone the murder and neither does islam, i must state that ahmadi's are not muslims as their creed (beliefs) go against the foundations of islam and all the major islamic scholars have declared that ahmadi's are not muslims.
Original post by Salon

He was a good man. 😰

They are Muslims the deceased Ahmadi was not a Muslim. As a human being he was probably a good man and whoever killed him was a disgusting individual regardless of faith but calling any Muslim who does anything unsavory non-muslim? cmon mate stop being a retard.
Reply 15

although i do not condone the murder and neither does islam, i must state that ahmadi's are not muslims as their creed (beliefs) go against the foundations of islam and all the major islamic scholars have declared that ahmadi's are not muslims.
Reply 16
Original post by Salon

He was a good man. 😰

although i do not condone the murder and neither does islam, i must state that ahmadi's are not muslims as their creed (beliefs) go against the foundations of islam and all the major islamic scholars have declared that ahmadi's are not muslims. and btw, celebrating another man's death does not take you out of islam, so please refrain from calling the so called "extremists" non muslims as that is a great sin in islam, to call a muslim a non muslim unless the majority of scholars declare them as non muslims
Reply 17
Original post by The Genghis Khan
they are muslim though...

What is a Muslim? Anyone can say they are Muslim.
Reply 18
R.I.P.
Reply 19
Original post by ubaid97
although i do not condone the murder and neither does islam, i must state that ahmadi's are not muslims as their creed (beliefs) go against the foundations of islam and all the major islamic scholars have declared that ahmadi's are not muslims. and btw, celebrating another man's death does not take you out of islam, so please refrain from calling the so called "extremists" non muslims as that is a great sin in islam, to call a muslim a non muslim unless the majority of scholars declare them as non muslims

You clearly have extreme views. I am a Muslim. I attend the church, mosque and temples and I love it. I love learning about other faiths. Sorry pal you are not the person I like to associate myself with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending