The Student Room Group

Islamists celebrate murder of Ahmadi Muslim Brit who wished Christians Happy Easter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oilfreak1
Ahmadis have commited the one sin that makes them non-muslim, you can be homo-sexual and muslim but you cannot commit shirk and be muslim. They aren't Muslim, it's not an extreme view to see them as non-muslims.

Please shut up with your ignorant views. Ahmadi Muslims still view Allah as their God at the end of the day- they're no different in terms of godly beliefs.
Original post by chemting
A sect that promotes interfaith relations and promotes peace and pacifism are considered Not True Muslims™
Somehow, this does not surprise me

Peace and Pacifism are not why they come outside of the fold of islam, committing shirk is.
Original post by HAnwar
We can when they have beliefs which go outside the fold of Islam.

They still follow Islam don't they? They read the Quran, they worship Allah and they fast on Ramadan and celebrate Eid.

It's honestly sad and pathetic that you think other Muslims can judge Ahmadi Muslims just because of a few different beliefs they have.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Please shut up with your ignorant views. Ahmadi Muslims still view Allah as their God at the end of the day- they're no different in terms of godly beliefs.

you can have hardcore gay sex while snorting cocaine every night and be considered a (very bad) muslim these are major sins but don't take you outside the fold of islam. The second you associate partners with Allah you leave islam though, this is a core ahmadi belief, they are not muslims this doesn't mean its ok to murder them in cold blood though.
you can have hardcore gay sex while snorting cocaine every night and be considered a (very bad) muslim these are major sins but don't take you outside the fold of islam. The second you associate partners with Allah you leave islam though, this is a core ahmadi belief, they are not muslims this doesn't mean its ok to murder them in cold blood though.

No but its backward beliefs like yours of Ahmadi Muslims not being true Muslims which can gradually lead to murder of them.

Ahmadi Muslims are pretty much the more liberal sect of Islam. Apparently that's bad to you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 45
didn't say anything at all about his humanity, ahmadis are simply not muslim this is the general consensus across both Shia and Sunni scholars sorry if I don't agree with scholar salon who calls ahmadis muslims and anyone who does something bad non-muslim.

You boring me now. Thr scholars are more crupt than you ha!
Reply 46
I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread now.

In regards to the OP.

Well what can I say. It's just radical muslims being radical.

Been happening for 1,400 years.

Bukhari: Book 4: Volume 52: Hadith 220

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah’s Apostle(Muhammed) said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.” Abu Huraira added: Allah’s Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
(edited 7 years ago)
Peace and Pacifism are not why they come outside of the fold of islam, committing shirk is.

I don't think they do... they still believe allah is the one supreme all-powerful being who cannot be compared to any other entity
No but its backward beliefs like yours of Ahmadi Muslims not being true Muslims which can gradually lead to murder of them.

Ahmadi Muslims are pretty much the more liberal sect of Islam. Apparently that's bad to you?

A liberal muslim is someone who does whatever the fk they want but believe in Allah and don't associate partners with Allah.

Ahmadis keep most of the regressive (relative to western society) portions of islam while commiting the one sin that takes them out of the fold of islam.

I'm probably more accepting of interracial marriage and homosexuals than your run of the mill "liberal" ahmadi.
A liberal muslim is someone who does whatever the fk they want but believe in Allah and don't associate partners with Allah.

Ahmadis keep most of the regressive (relative to western society) portions of islam while commiting the one sin that takes them out of the fold of islam.

I'm probably more accepting of interracial marriage and homosexuals than your run of the mill "liberal" ahmadi.

What one sin makes them such bad Muslims exactly? Just because they believe their founder as a Messiah that's bad? They believe and worship Allah. Not the bloody devil for God's sake.

They've been subjected to torture and persecution and then you have people like you who fuel hatred for Ahmadis by calling them non Muslims.

They stress on peace and tolerance of other religions and they're called bad Muslims.

Spoiler

Reply 50

Yawn brother. You need to learn to accept other Muslims views. You are not God and don't pretend to be.
Original post by chemting
I don't think they do... they still believe allah is the one supreme all-powerful being who cannot be compared to any other entity

It's a messy situation, Mirza made a bunch of claims in his life that would - even by his own standards be shirk.

Also there's the whole false prophethood crap surrounding him.
Original post by Salon
Yawn brother. You need to learn to accept other Muslims views. You are not God and don't pretend to be.

Have you quoted the wrong person? I'm a girl sweetheart.
What one sin makes them such bad Muslims exactly? Just because they believe their founder as a Messiah that's bad? They believe and worship Allah. Not the bloody devil for God's sake.

They've been subjected to torture and persecution and then you have people like you who fuel hatred for Ahmadis by calling them non Muslims.

They stress on peace and tolerance of other religions and they're called bad Muslims.

Spoiler

Lol
Lol

I only laugh at your backward views sweetheart.

Take up knitting perhaps?
I only laugh at your backward views sweetheart.

Take up knitting perhaps?

not asking you to laugh bro, I wont consider anyone who accepts a false prophet a Muslim, if there are any ahmadis that reject the false prophet they aren't Ahmadis.

They are the sunni equivalent of Bahai shias.

Just to clarify: Ahmadis do not see Mirza as another prophet so do not see associate him as being a partner with Allah. You should read this post here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/qasim-rashid/10-fabrications-muslim-leaders-need-to-stop-making-about-ahmadi-muslims_b_5854492.html
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Just to clarify: Ahmadis do not see Mirza as another prophet so do not see associate him as being a partner with Allah. You should read this post here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/qasim-rashid/10-fabrications-muslim-leaders-need-to-stop-making-about-ahmadi-muslims_b_5854492.html

http://www.irshad.org/qadianism/differ.php

sure some ahmadiyyats will claim not to believe this, and as an innovative religion they will meld it to whatever makes them more acceptable over time, their core beliefs are their core beliefs though.
(edited 7 years ago)
not asking you to laugh bro, I wont consider anyone who accepts a false prophet a Muslim, if there are any ahmadis that reject the false prophet they aren't Ahmadis.

Lmao they don't reject the prophet Mo completely do they? No idea why you're backward enough to think they aren't real Muslims.

Don't sweat it hun. Those poor Ahmadis would be so so SO sad that a bunch of blind people who don't question religion at all view them as non Muslims :wink:
Lmao they don't reject the prophet Mo completely do they? No idea why you're backward enough to think they aren't real Muslims.

Don't sweat it hun. Those poor Ahmadis would be so so SO sad that a bunch of blind people who don't question religion at all view them as non Muslims :wink:

wont insult their religion, like I wont insult hindus, but there are alot of teachings not just regarding the final prophet that make it a seperate religion.

Its an indian take on a middle eastern religion.

Quick Reply