The Student Room Group

Islamists celebrate murder of Ahmadi Muslim Brit who wished Christians Happy Easter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oilfreak1
wont insult their religion, like I wont insult hindus, but there are alot of teachings not just regarding the final prophet that make it a seperate religion.

Its an indian take on a middle eastern religion.

If its a separate religion why do they still read the Quran and celebrate Eid and Ramadan?

Can't believe everything you read on the internet bro.

Here is the OFFICIAL page btw:

https://www.alislam.org/

or this one:

http://www.loveforallhatredfornone.org/

just so you know that the source is reliable and that a lot of people will write a lot of ******** online just to stir hate against the ahmadi's. Ahmadi's are one of the most peaceful sect, their motto is literally "love for all, hatred for none". It's so funny to see that they should have the right to practice their beliefs without getting **** on. They believe in Allah, the Prophet Muhammad, the qur'an, the 5 pillars of Islam yet they're not called "Muslims".
It's a messy situation, Mirza made a bunch of claims in his life that would - even by his own standards be shirk.

Also there's the whole false prophethood crap surrounding him.

You're right it is a messy situation, but apparently there are separate categories of "minor shirks" which aren't considered "major sins"... I don't think Jesus is considered to be "son of god", there is no direct link.

they have a slightly different interpretation on "prophethood" as well.
Original post by chemting
You're right it is a messy situation, but apparently there are separate categories of "minor shirks" which aren't considered "major sins"... I don't think Jesus is considered to be "son of god", there is no direct link.

they have a slightly different interpretation on "prophethood" as well.

yeah early quadinism also questioned the authenticity of the Qu'ran and the finality of the prophet of islam, the life of jesus (post crucifixion) , alot of other ******** I don't even call most shia non-muslim to call ahmadiyyats non-muslim they've done more than just minor shirk
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Can't believe everything you read on the internet bro.

Here is the OFFICIAL page btw:

https://www.alislam.org/

or this one:

http://www.loveforallhatredfornone.org/

just so you know that the source is reliable and that a lot of people will write a lot of ******** online just to stir hate against the ahmadi's. Ahmadi's are one of the most peaceful sect, their motto is literally "love for all, hatred for none". It's so funny to see that they should have the right to practice their beliefs without getting **** on. They believe in Allah, the Prophet Muhammad, the qur'an, the 5 pillars of Islam yet they're not called "Muslims".

pls

"Ahmad() claimed to be the metaphorical second coming of Jesus(as) of Nazareth"

that's not even talking about their core beliefs just an introduction to what they believe gulham to be.

that site is a goldmine of the unislamic teachings of the ahmadiyyat they didn't even try to veil it that hard.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ubaid97
although i do not condone the murder and neither does islam, i must state that ahmadi's are not muslims as their creed (beliefs) go against the foundations of islam and all the major islamic scholars have declared that ahmadi's are not muslims. and btw, celebrating another man's death does not take you out of islam, so please refrain from calling the so called "extremists" non muslims as that is a great sin in islam, to call a muslim a non muslim unless the majority of scholars declare them as non muslims

is calling someone an extremist more of a sin in islam than celebrating someones death then?
Reply 66
Sometimes I'm ashamed of the Muslim community
Original post by Reformed
is calling someone an extremist more of a sin in islam than celebrating someones death then?

no but calling them non muslims on the basis of them doing something that makes your religion look bad is. (I agree they are disgusting individuals though a father and husband died an entire innocent life just ended, and they're celebrating like barbarians)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
Sometimes I'm ashamed of the Muslim community

and islamic doctirine? these scumbags were simply following the dictat to seize and kill those 'apostates' that refuse to accept mohammed as the final prophet- herein lies the problem
no but calling them non muslims on the basis of them doing something that makes your religion look bad is. (I agree they are disgusting individuals though a father and husband died an entire innocent life just ended, and they're celebrating like barbarians)

they were the lowest form of human waste - following a 1300 year old edict to kill any muslim that questioned mohammeds status as final prophet
yeah early quadinism also questioned the authenticity of the Qu'ran and the finality of the prophet of islam, the life of jesus (post crucifixion) , alot of other ******** I don't even call most shia non-muslim to call ahmadiyyats non-muslim they've done more than just minor shirk

They don't consider Jesus as a "partner of Allah" though...
Their difference in "finality" or "seal" to yours is just a different (non literal) *interpretation* of it, and they certainly do not believe any if Ahmads teachings negates (abrogates) Muhammed's. Lahore Ahmadi don't even consider Ahmad as a prophet, more as a mujaddid (though they are a small group)

Posted from TSR Mobile
They don't consider Jesus as a "partner of Allah" though...
Their difference in "finality" or "seal" to yours is just a different (non literal) *interpretation* of it, and they certainly do not believe any if Ahmads teachings negates (abrogates) Muhammed's. Lahore Ahmadi don't even consider Ahmad as a prophet, more as a mujaddid (though they are a small group)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll agree there using a blanket statement to dismiss all Ahmadis as non-muslim is wrong but in my definition of ahmadis, those that believe jesus (as) lived in india for 86 years, that ahmad was the reincarnation of the prophet (saws) or that he was the second coming of jesus (as) is an ahmadi. Any ahmadi that rejects this is not an ahmadi (and is thus muslim) in my eyes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 72
and islamic doctirine? these scumbags were simply following the dictat to seize and kill those 'apostates' that refuse to accept mohammed as the final prophet- herein lies the problem

Yeah I don't understand what the problem is. The Prophet and the Imams that followed him all respected other religions. Imam Ali (a.s.) - successor to the prophet - was loved by people of all religions. "Our enemies are not the Jews or the Christians, our enemy is our own ignorance". He prayed in the Church, and he loved all the people regardless of their religion, he respected them. To him they were all human beings, all equal, he did not see them as disbelievers.

As a kid I was raised to be just like him and respect all these people, treat them as fellow human beings. I get to highschool and there's kids telling me I'm not Muslim. There's kids that regard those who do not believe in a religion or do not believe in Islam even as disgusting, as less than human. They speak of them as if they are worth less than themselves.

Regardless of that it's a ****ing holiday and a freaking Easter egg like how are people so butthurt. What is it? Is the Easter egg gonna weaken your faith? Is appreciating and respecting the culture of those around you going to hurt your reputation? Entitled *****.
Reply 73
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
They still follow Islam don't they? They read the Quran, they worship Allah and they fast on Ramadan and celebrate Eid.

It's honestly sad and pathetic that you think other Muslims can judge Ahmadi Muslims just because of a few different beliefs they have.

A few? Lol you sound really ignorant and have no idea what beliefs they really have.
Do your research and then try and stick up for these so called Muslims.
(Despite saying all this I don't support the killing of this man)
Reply 74
Have you quoted the wrong person? I'm a girl sweetheart.

Tuba tuba you calling me a sweetheart, isn't that against your religion? Gotch ya sweetie pie! 😉
The same person that killed the shopkeeper would be the same person asking for unity if someone else did that to their family. People care about themselves and what they see as worth it.

What I don't get is if the shopkeeper is Ahmadi Muslim and others don't consider him as a true Muslim, why should we (The general public and that includes Muslims) care for them? If you can't give love, why should you receive it?

I hope this man's family are going to be okay in this time their going through. Also, I would like to say thank you to the nice people of Scotland that had a memorial for him, humanity can be saved one small step at a time.
Reply 76
Original post by Oliver_94
They are not Muslim. The website could be run by anyone. It is a safe bet to say it is run by either UK, US or Israeli informants to give Muslims a bad name

Perhaps very true my friend.
So I am being told ISIS are muslims and Ahmadis aren't? Smh :s-smilie: How can the most peaceful denomination be declared non-muslim?
The knowledge of some people on this thread is so poor, if you don't know anything then stop spreading false information about Ahmadis to others.
Reply 78

first of all i didn't refer to calling them extremists, i was talking about calling them non-muslims, you can be a muslim and an extremist. secondly, in answer to your question, i wasn't talking about what is worse, i merely stated that celebrating someone's death does not necessarily take you out of islam and neither does extremism, extremism and actions such as celebrating an innocent man's death are forbidden and looked down upon in islam, but these action do not take you out of the fold of islam. however, wrongly declaring that a muslim is a non muslim without sufficent proof takes the individual putting forward the accusations out of the fold of islam
I don't think they do... they still believe allah is the one supreme all-powerful being who cannot be compared to any other entity

They still follow Islam don't they? They read the Quran, they worship Allah and they fast on Ramadan and celebrate Eid.

It's honestly sad and pathetic that you think other Muslims can judge Ahmadi Muslims just because of a few different beliefs they have.

Indeed. According to this Hadith, Ahmadi Muslims are Muslims:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending