The Student Room Group

Islamists celebrate murder of Ahmadi Muslim Brit who wished Christians Happy Easter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Please shut up with your ignorant views. Ahmadi Muslims still view Allah as their God at the end of the day- they're no different in terms of godly beliefs.

You really are an ignorant person arnet you? You attack Muslims for no reaso and attack Islam as if you understand it. It is women like you who are the problem
Original post by Salon
Tuba tuba you calling me a sweetheart, isn't that against your religion? Gotch ya sweetie pie! 😉

Erm ok?
Nah don't think so. Not that religious either.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by HAnwar
A few? Lol you sound really ignorant and have no idea what beliefs they really have.
Do your research and then try and stick up for these so called Muslims.
(Despite saying all this I don't support the killing of this man)

"Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

Just because you, (an ignorant muslim) don't consider them a muslim, doesn't mean allah and muhammed don't

I suggest you do your research because the case we seem to see everyday is muslim asking non-believers to do their research when they themselves haven't even read their authentic hadiths :toofunny::toofunny:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by Salon
You clearly have extreme views. I am a Muslim. I attend the church, mosque and temples and I love it. I love learning about other faiths. Sorry pal you are not the person I like to associate myself with.

what is extreme about my views. if you're accusing me of being an extremist muslim then you believe that my views do not correspond with islam as they too extreme for islam right ? so tell me, what have i said that does not correspond with the teachings of islam.
Reply 84
Original post by Oliver_94
You really are an ignorant person arnet you? You attack Muslims for no reaso and attack Islam as if you understand it. It is women like you who are the problem

Right.

She's the problem, and not muslims who scream "ISLAMOPHOBIA" anytime someone talks negatively about Islam.

Right
Original post by wdkmwd
Right.

She's the problem, and not muslims who scream "ISLAMOPHOBIA" anytime someone talks negatively about Islam.

Right

What right do we as non Muslims have to speak about a religion that does not belong to us? Unlike you and that woman I have actually read the Quran and can confirm it is anything by barbaric but has its own sense of beauty athiests can not understand without an open mind. Attacking Islam is like attacking the soul of all Muslims.They have a right to not be insulted
Original post by HAnwar
A few? Lol you sound really ignorant and have no idea what beliefs they really have.
Do your research and then try and stick up for these so called Muslims.
(Despite saying all this I don't support the killing of this man)

What I do know is that they follow the 5 pillars of Islam, they follow the teachings of the Quran and the prophet and that they observe Islamic festivals. They are Muslims.

Only ignorant one is you thinking you can judge Ahmadi Muslims just because you're not one.

They believe in Allah don't they? Anyway last time I checked, its a culture that believes Ahamadi Muslims to be non Muslim. I doubt its mentioned in religion.
Original post by ubaid97
what is extreme about my views. if you're accusing me of being an extremist muslim then you believe that my views do not correspond with islam as they too extreme for islam right ? so tell me, what have i said that does not correspond with the teachings of islam.

Don't listen to him, he is a western joke
Reply 88
What right do we as non Muslims have to speak about a religion that does not belong to us? Unlike you and that woman I have actually read the Quran and can confirm it is anything by barbaric but has its own sense of beauty athiests can not understand without an open mind. Attacking Islam is like attacking the soul of all Muslims.They have a right to not be insulted

Yet you have a right to offend and insult me and "that woman" because we aren't muslims?
Reply 89
Please shut up with your ignorant views. Ahmadi Muslims still view Allah as their God at the end of the day- they're no different in terms of godly beliefs.

why are his views ignorant ? he has merely stated the view held by all mainstream sunni islamic scholars who are the most knowledgeable individuals when it comes to understanding islam in the present day. so when it comes to islam, the view of islamic scholars will always be more valid than the views of ordinary individuals who just express their opinions based on their emotions and how society expects them to respond
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by wdkmwd
Yet you have a right to offend and insult me and "that woman" because we aren't muslims?

It is Muslims and Islam being insulted and threatened everyday. You people are not in fear of your life or constantly defending your beliefs. That is the difference

Hahahaha oh dear you make me laugh.

I'm suddenly ignorant because I can see for myself that Islam is oppressive and not at all compatible with the West? I would never ever hold it against a Muslim if they had a great personality.

Great stuff. I bet you've never read the Quran yourself and you're trying to be a keyboard warrior.
They are not Muslim. The website could be run by anyone. It is a safe bet to say it is run by either UK, US or Israeli informants to give Muslims a bad name

The only person giving Muslims a bad name are people like yourself who are posting your vitriolic hatred of Ahmadi Muslims on this thread and as long as you continue to post such views, you are accountable for the deaths of innocent Ahmadi Muslims.
Reply 93
It is Muslims and Islam being insulted and threatened everyday. You people are not in fear of your life or constantly defending your beliefs. That is the difference

Yet you said NOTHING about the Jewish man in the other thread, who was not only physically, racially and verbally assaulted.

But had his phone smashed at the hands of a muslim

[video="youtube;R7KVnZ_8wwU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KVnZ_8wwU[/video]
Original post by ubaid97
why are his views ignorant ? he has merely stated the view held by all mainstream sunni islamic scholars who are the most knowledgeable individuals when it comes to understanding islam in the present day. so when it comes to islam, the view of islamic scholars will always be more valid than the views of ordinary individuals who just express their opinions based on their emotions and how society expects them to respond

Have you ever considered Islamic scholars to be wrong?

Nah thought not.
Reply 95
Don't listen to him, he is a western joke

appreciate it
Reply 96
Not surprised anymore tbh
Hahahaha oh dear you make me laugh.

I'm suddenly ignorant because I can see for myself that Islam is oppressive and not at all compatible with the West? I would never ever hold it against a Muslim if they had a great personality.

Great stuff. I bet you've never read the Quran yourself and you're trying to be a keyboard warrior.

You laugh and hate on Muslims yet it is the Muslim community who is the fastest growing community in Europe. Your fascist and Islamophobic views will not have traction in the coming decades
She is just a stupid woman who hates Islam and is deeply Islamophobic. She has never had a valid reason to justify her hate, she just spends her time on TSR to talk down Muslims because she is a fascist

I love how you've escalated it to insults. Mature as hell sweetheart.
You laugh and hate on Muslims yet it is the Muslim community who is the fastest growing community in Europe. Your fascist and Islamophobic views will not have traction in the coming decades

Wrong sweetie. I laugh on their religion, not them as a person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending