The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Nursing Test Kingston 11 Feb 2016

I have a Nursing test for kingston on the 11th of Feb 2016 but they haven't sent me an email at all like the other unis about it. I booked the date on the website they gave me with the special log in.

My friend told me the test is non-calcualtor as she did it last year, I had no idea and I'm just wondering if any one else got an email?
Original post by MartinaRodrigues
I have a Nursing test for kingston on the 11th of Feb 2016 but they haven't sent me an email at all like the other unis about it. I booked the date on the website they gave me with the special log in.

My friend told me the test is non-calcualtor as she did it last year, I had no idea and I'm just wondering if any one else got an email?

Hi, did u go to the tests today at kingston ? I went today, The maths was okay. I think i did really well in the maths. My only worry is the english test. The pass mark is 18/30. The 20 minutes wizzed by so quickly I had to rush through the last couple of questions. The essay was alright, i think they're mostly gonna judge us on the quality of the writing more than the indepth detail of the subject of the essay (which nursing branch we've chosen to study and the reasons behind it)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by weepingwillows
Hi, did u go to the tests today at kingston ? I went today, The maths was okay. I think i did really well in the maths. My only worry is the english test. The pass mark is 18/30. The 20 minutes wizzed by so quickly I had to rush through the last couple of questions. The essay was alright, i think they're mostly gonna judge us on the quality of the writing more than the indepth detail of the subject of the essay (which nursing branch we've chosen to study and the reasons behind it)

Hey, yes I did go to the test at Kingston I think I did pretty much pass maths but there were a few hard questions. Ah yes the English was a bit annoying especially the comprehension, I definitely could've done with an extra 5 minutes if I'm honest. I wrote quite a lot for the essay and I did make sure my grammar and spelling was right. But I think you're right they're mostly going to assess us on the quality of our writing as they want to see our english writing is good enough.
Hey, yes I did go to the test at Kingston I think I did pretty much pass maths but there were a few hard questions. Ah yes the English was a bit annoying especially the comprehension, I definitely could've done with an extra 5 minutes if I'm honest. I wrote quite a lot for the essay and I did make sure my grammar and spelling was right. But I think you're right they're mostly going to assess us on the quality of our writing as they want to see our english writing is good enough.

Hi! Have you heard back from kingston ? Aha the waiting is killing me 😅 i went to greenwich on saturday and it was alright i guess. They seemed very strict though.
Original post by weepingwillows
Hi! Have you heard back from kingston ? Aha the waiting is killing me 😅 i went to greenwich on saturday and it was alright i guess. They seemed very strict though.

Hey i got a reply today for an interview in April I'm very excited :biggrin:. Yeah i heard Greenwich are very strict, my friend got declined from there without even taking a test.
Hey i got a reply today for an interview in April I'm very excited :biggrin:. Yeah i heard Greenwich are very strict, my friend got declined from there without even taking a test.

Hi omg I got a reply for an interview in April as well ! Mine's on the 22nd aha im so excited :biggrin: i hope we both do well ! Yh they're so strict omg a friend of mine got rejected exactly 2 days after submitting her ucas application. They're a tough crowd to impress I guess.
Hey guys, I have my test tomorrow. How was the maths? Was it nursing numeracy or general maths? Are you allowed to use a calculator? Thanks xx
Original post by alannahearly
Hey guys, I have my test tomorrow. How was the maths? Was it nursing numeracy or general maths? Are you allowed to use a calculator? Thanks xx

For maths just revise: long multiplication and divisions with decimals. Conversions of fractions and decimals. No calculators allowed. It was just general maths no drug equations. The practice test really helps as all the questions are fairly similar, so keep on practicing that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For maths just revise: long multiplication and divisions with decimals. Conversions of fractions and decimals. No calculators allowed. It was just general maths no drug equations. The practice test really helps as all the questions are fairly similar, so keep on practicing that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi MartinaRodrigues, how was the English? Any tips to prepare for this PLEASE!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending