Idk they just dont like me much :frown:
Original post by saeed974
Idk they just dont like me much :frown:

how do you know?
Reply 24
Original post by fatima1998
how do you know?

They said. "Saeed, you do realise no one here likes you."
He was bae when he was a baeby but now he's just a wannabe. Kills it.
Original post by saeed974
They said. "Saeed, you do realise no one here likes you."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
if i were you - i wouls rather take that as a joke
Reply 27

Kid is gonna be hyooge imo.
Original post by sevva888

Dropping sick sick tracks.

BRAP BRAP! Yesss! Someone who agrees with me!!! You can be Bae no.387
- that's a top spot just so you know!
Reply 29
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
BRAP BRAP! Yesss! Someone who agrees with me!!! You can be Bae no.387
- that's a top spot just so you know!

Whats your favourite track on the album? I think BeFour takes some beating. I love the video, it's reflective of a lot of real British youth. None of the glamourized b.s. , it's just very real and reminiscent. E.g. Hanging out with mates at the local Barbers and chippy.
Whats your favourite track on the album? I think BeFour takes some beating. I love the video, it's reflective of a lot of real British youth. None of the glamourized b.s. , it's just very real and reminiscent. E.g. Hanging out with mates at the local Barbers and chippy.

Right now, I can't get over Like I would and Intermission!!! His vocals in Intermission is bae!
Old person here: what is bae?
Reply 32
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Right now, I can't get over Like I would and Intermission!!! His vocals in Intermission is bae!

His high notes on BeFour, thats it son, thats it. He goes hard.
His high notes on BeFour, thats it son, thats it. He goes hard.

Yes he does!!!!
Original post by claireestelle
Old person here: what is bae?

A ghetto/urban way of addressing your significant other.
rEmEmBeR wHeN iT wAs CoOl tO tyPe LiKe ThIs?

...No? Me neither.
Fiyaaaahh...his neck veins though...

[video="youtube;DTRgQAHid4c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTRgQAHid4c[/video]
Original post by Biryani007
Fiyaaaahh...his neck veins though...

[video="youtube;DTRgQAHid4c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTRgQAHid4c[/video]

LOL! He is so buff! I am jealous!
Reply 38
Original post by TorpidPhil
I'm actually happy for him. Went he went on the x factor he didn't intend to join up in a boyband with those strangers.

And he writes his own songs. So kudos to him even if it's not my sort of music, he has my respect as an artist - especially at his age too. Not my sort of music, he's not the best singer, but he's a hell of a lot better nonetheless than many pop artists these days merely by the fact that he writes his own songs.

And he's hot.

Exactly!
I might be psychic or something
but I was sitting around lowkey sad that 1D broke up and always wanted to see him take off on his own
Then here he comes with the fresh new look and his own career, yes boy :borat:

But I won't be buying or blasting any of his music, I'll just morally support from all the way back there
Reply 39
Original post by CanIBeBae?
LOL! He is so buff! I am jealous!

tbh, can't lie at all.

Quick Reply

Latest