The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You maaaaaade my daaaaay xD

Spoiler

What's up ?

Haha aww :awesome: I love using the spoilers!!

Spoiler

Original post by Amellia123
GOOD to hear! :tongue: I'm not bad thank you :biggrin: Tell me, why have you decided to be female all of a sudden?

Two words.... Social Experiment... And it's working!!!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Two words.... Social Experiment... And it's working!!!

Haha fair enough :tongue: please do enlighten me further :lol:
Haha aww :awesome: I love using the spoilers!!

Spoiler

So do I

Spoiler

Haha fair enough :tongue: please do enlighten me further :lol:

5 boys tried hitting up on me, they were sliding into my pm's.. They were like, where you frm... One of them was like your beautiful (weird to say on TSR).
One of them was like, do you wanna meet up (He doesn't even know where I live!! WTF??).....

All of them followed me!!
So do I

Spoiler

Omg everytime I see it now I just want to laugh :lol:

Spoiler

5 boys tried hitting up on me, they were sliding into my pm's.. They were like, where you frm... One of them was like your beautiful (weird to say on TSR).
One of them was like, do you wanna meet up (He doesn't even know where I live!! WTF??).....

Haha ah right I see - that sounds..... odd.... :lol: I take it the experiment is going well then?! :tongue: The only weird PM's I ever got were from GreatGuy :rofl: when he asked me to go to Nando's with him
Haha ah right I see - that sounds..... odd.... :lol: I take it the experiment is going well then?! :tongue: The only weird PM's I ever got were from GreatGuy :rofl: when he asked me to go to Nando's with him

Oh! NANDO'S :sogood::sogood::sogood::sogood:
Omg everytime I see it now I just want to laugh :lol:

Spoiler

Me too xD

Lucky you .. I have like 10-15 weird PM/VM .. :cry2: just because of the french in my username :cry2: and I could be very ugly ! I don't know why they think french girls are hot :lol:
Oh! NANDO'S :sogood::sogood::sogood::sogood:

Yep! :tongue: its because I said I had never been before.... I still declined the invite (believe it or not) :lol:
Yep! :tongue: its because I said I had never been before.... I still declined the invite (believe it or not) :lol:

NOOOO! Greatguy! Take me instead!!!!
Me too xD

Lucky you .. I have like 10-15 weird PM/VM .. :cry2: just because of the french in my username :cry2: and I could be very ugly ! I don't know why they think french girls are hot :lol:

Omg really? Aww no! :cry2: Ahh I see, but you aren't ugly at all Frenchie!! Haha apparently women who live on the continent are very pretty!

Ugh, as flirt of the year I'm obliged to be fooled by the profile picture and flirt with you:rolleyes:

You have nice lips, I can imagine them around my dick:wink:

That's that sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mwhaha :lol: He was such a cheat - asked 5 of us to go out with him! Sure you can have him :tongue:

HAHAHAHHAA
Omg really? Aww no! :cry2: Ahh I see, but you aren't ugly at all Frenchie!! Haha apparently women who live on the continent are very pretty!

Aw thank youuu :love: I know I'm not haha , but it would be fun if I was hahaha I think I'll find the pic of an ugly girl and give it to the next guy who asks for my pic :innocent:
Original post by Andy98
Ugh, as flirt of the year I'm obliged to be fooled by the profile picture and flirt with you:rolleyes:

You have nice lips, I can imagine them around my dick:wink:

That's that sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can imagine it too.... (NO I CAN'T) :smile:
Mwhaha :lol: He was such a cheat - asked 5 of us to go out with him! Sure you can have him :tongue:

HAHA! Your kidding me... It's not because of the guy... It's all in the name of chicken!
Aw thank youuu :love: I know I'm not haha , but it would be fun if I was hahaha I think I'll find the pic of an ugly girl and give it to the next guy who asks for my pic :innocent:

Hey, unicorn, can I have a picture of you? :rofl:
HAHAHAHHAA

Haha aww its okay :love: Aww but you actually are! :smile: Omg you should - or send them a photo of a guy :rofl:

HAHA! Your kidding me... It's not because of the guy... It's all in the name of chicken!

Hmmm....I know about you and GG - you don't have to pretend to Amellia :tongue: Meh I'm not that bothered about it :lol:
Haha aww its okay :love: Aww but you actually are! :smile: Omg you should - or send them a photo of a guy :rofl:

Hmmm....I know about you and GG - you don't have to pretend to Amellia :tongue: Meh I'm not that bothered about it :lol:

Lol! That's mad gayyyyy!

Latest