The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Genghis Khan
huh?

Your posts give me the impression that you aren't particularly attractive yourself, and can only fantasise about rationing out your attention and ignoring all the "non-perfect" girls. Apologies though, if I am wrong and you have every right to be such a c***.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'm sorry I don't understand the bold part :/ I understand your sentence tho (but tell me anyway what's in bold it'll help me improve :yep: )
I know right ! It's pretty scary actually .. :O

Ooops am ashamed its a typo

Should be
I get just as worried about underwieght girls who cant see that ribs are not a good look.
not really...

I can guarantee you no man is going to read a post in the ideal height thread, go away and chop off a leg to make himself shorter. A girl reading this thread however, might go away and lose a third of her body weight.
Original post by 999tigger
Ooops am ashamed its a typo

Should be
I get just as worried about underwieght girls who cant see that ribs are not a good look.

Aww it's okay ! I thought it was something like texting language :P
And as I said above, it's terrible -___- especially for health ~_~
Original post by leavingthecity
Your posts give me the impression that you aren't particularly attractive yourself, and can only fantasise about rationing out your attention and ignoring all the "non-perfect" girls. Apologies though, if I am wrong and you have every right to be such a c***.

luckily for me you are wrong, I live in the gym and i am in talks with a modelling agency.

I pull every time but get the scales out first
(edited 8 years ago)
Depends on height.
happily for me you are wrong, I live in the gym and i am in talks with a modelling agency.

Whats the point of this thread? Is that all you look for in a girl, how much she weighs?
Original post by Platopus
I can guarantee you no man is going to read a post in the ideal height thread, go away and chop off a leg to make himself shorter. A girl reading this thread however, might go away and lose a third of her body weight.

so???? have the mental strength
Whats the point of this thread? Is that all you look for in a girl, how much she weighs?

nah shes got to be hot

I can gurantee you that there's no need to worry. The types of people who develop eating disorders tend not to pay much attention to random guys on forums who can't punctuate to save their lives.
so???? have the mental strength

Have compassion
Light enough for me to pick them up (romantically, of course!) or maybe I need to be stronger. :getmecoat:
as long as they look relatively healthy to me, whether that's underweight or overweight, I don't care
and I wish this tolerance was the standard for men and height but usually it's "6' or get lost" or "he must be x inches taller"
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DistantTraces
I can gurantee you that there's no need to worry. The types of people who develop eating disorders tend not to pay much attention to random guys on forums who can't punctuate to save their lives.

Let's hope you're right.
luckily for me you are wrong, I live in the gym and i am in talks with a modelling agency.

I pull every time but get the scales out first

You are wanting to be a male model and think tall girls are rank? Hmm ok. Well when I got my test shots done there were some pretty stunning girls in the studio and they were also pretty tall. Ok I believe you, you are likely too good for them.
Original post by leavingthecity
You are wanting to be a male model and think tall girls are rank? Hmm ok. Well when I got my test shots done there were some pretty stunning girls in the studio and they were also pretty tall. Ok I believe you, you are likely too good for them.

i just like small petite girls, bet you think guys must be 6ft or gtfo

frwd me these test shots for research
Reply 56

I think it would take a hell of a lot more to influence someone towards that kind of behaviour...
i just like small petite girls, bet you think guys must be 6ft or gtfo

frwd me these test shots for research

I prefer taller men, but am not offensive about it.

Yeah, post your email will respond with the requested attached ASAP. No.
Still not seeing what the point of the thread is other than to point out OP only likes hot women who weigh 120lb.
is there a problem with that?
Still not seeing what the point of the thread is other than to point out OP only likes hot women who weigh 120lb.

Latest