The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mgj202
Anyone heard anything from bournemouth?

I had an unconditional offer from them just before Christmas. Don't know if they have started contacting the majority yet.
Reply 1581
Original post by Kat129
I had an unconditional offer from them just before Christmas. Don't know if they have started contacting the majority yet.

Oh ok my interview was in January! The wait is killing me!
Reply 1582
Original post by Skent21
Thats so good tho! Congrats! Fingers crossed i get good news haha

Thanks!! And good luck in sure you'll hear good news any day now!!
Hi, has anyone received an offer from northumbria uni? My interview was on the 23rd Feb and not heard anything. Its my last chance as I didnt get into teeside :-(
Any extra advice for the interview at Manchester university?
Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1585
Original post by Clumsycrisp90
Is anybody going to UCS? Not actually come across anybody yet, I was unsuccessful but on their reserve list! Not hopeful though 😔

I don't want to influence you're choice or actions, however I would consider that a blessing in disguise. Or as the old Chinese proverb goes 'Old man, lose horse'.
Has anyone else received an offer for the September intake 2016 child nursing at BCU
Original post by Alexjade1883
Has anyone else received an offer for the September intake 2016 child nursing at BCU

I have☺️☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
I have☺️☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats awesome ! Are you putting it as your firm choice ? X
Thats awesome ! Are you putting it as your firm choice ? X

Yeah I've already firmed it as I had an unconditional offer☺️ are you firming yours?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
Yeah I've already firmed it as I had an unconditional offer☺️ are you firming yours?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah mine is also unconditional which puts so much pressure off my a levels 😂 are you applying for student acomodation x
Reply 1591
Feel so nervous! Refreshing track constantly as uclan said we would find out by end of today🙈
Yeah mine is also unconditional which puts so much pressure off my a levels 😂 are you applying for student acomodation x

That's good☺️ + no I only live half an hour away so I'll be commuting! You?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone emailed Salford to ask for an update on their application before? I had my interview on March 4th and haven't heard anything yet. I know they're super busy but I want to respond to my offers asap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1594
Original post by tracijune
Has anyone emailed Salford to ask for an update on their application before? I had my interview on March 4th and haven't heard anything yet. I know they're super busy but I want to respond to my offers asap.

I was offered a place for sept 16 then had an email to say they'd made a mistake sept was full and I was offered April 17.
My interview was Feb 29th. So I would presume if you're offered a place it would be for April? No harm in emailing them. Even if you ask for a date you are likely to find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything from York or Hull yet. I had an interview for York in December and Hull in February and its stressing me out now as I've still not heard anything!!
I've not heard from York either and my interview was December too!! Beginning to get stressed I hope they don't make us wait this long for a rejection :frown:
Original post by bethey180
I've not heard from York either and my interview was December too!! Beginning to get stressed I hope they don't make us wait this long for a rejection :frown:

I hope they don't too, I know people who had their interviews in December and February and have been rejected and that's stressing me out more! :s-smilie:
Original post by Katiee_98
I hope they don't too, I know people who had their interviews in December and February and have been rejected and that's stressing me out more! :s-smilie:

Rejections have been given out after interview?? When was that?? That may give us some hope!!
Original post by bethey180
Rejections have been given out after interview?? When was that?? That may give us some hope!!

They were given out last week so it might! What's worrying me is that there is only 14 places on the course :/

Quick Reply

Latest