The Student Room Group

Female Proster gets maced after punching man at a Trump Rally

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Howard
dilligaf?

Look at your profile pic, that's the confederate flag. Watch your back boy.
Reply 41
Original post by Youngmetro
Look at your profile pic, that's the confederate flag. Watch your back boy.

I know what flag it is.
Original post by Howard
I know what flag it is.

watch your back
Reply 43
Original post by Youngmetro
watch your back

Are you looking out for my well-being or threatening me? If the former I genuinely appreciate your concern. If the latter, then do pardon me for not feeling intimidated.
Original post by Howard
Are you looking out for my well-being or threatening me? If the former I genuinely appreciate your concern. If the latter, then do pardon me for not feeling intimidated.

I dont trust you
Overreacted. A shove would have been more appropriate. She hardy touched him and peeper spray is a none lethal weapon :-/

Original post by Josb
Methinks the guy was about to use his pepper spray anyway. It was already in his hand. I also think it's quite disproportionate to use it on a teenage girl that was hardly a threat.I however don't understand why these people need to protest in Trump's rallies? Methinks they are looking for trouble. I hate Salafi, but I won't go in a Salafi mosque and start to insult the guys there.

That's like saying feminists acatavists shouldn't storm a some meeting between Muslim leaders discussing how to beat a woman. People probably should protest against Salafi. It's like moaning about the cable street anti fascist march.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by frankieboy
Her glasses got in the way.

Can see much from the video (how strong he struck him and such) and it is easy to say in an ideal world they would have remove her from the crowd with other methods but with a field of other protesters and the tension present his response seems understandable.

I mean I am no supporter of trump and fully defend the right fro somebody to protest him but if you punch a person they have a right to reasonable efforts to remove you as a threat.
Original post by DiddyDec

Brown-nosing.
Reply 49
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

That's like saying feminists acatavists shouldn't storm a some meeting between Muslim leaders discussing how to beat a woman. People probably should protest against Salafi. It's like moaning about the cable street anti fascist march.

That's different. The meeting you're referring to was somewhat secret and nobody knew about it. Trump's rallies are broadcasted on TVs.
hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

excellent
Original post by Josb
That's different. The meeting you're referring to was somewhat secret and nobody knew about it. Trump's rallies are broadcasted on TVs.

I'm sure there is lots going on inside Salifi Mosques we might want to know about.
Her gender shouldn't be relevant. Men and women are equal.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Overreacted. A shove would have been more appropriate. She hardy touched him and peeper spray is a none lethal weapon :-/

I think that protesting against something that has happened or is happening is different to storming into that thing that is happening. Like, we can all agree that this hypothetical discussion being held between Muslim leaders on how to beat their wives is wrong and disgusting - But rationally, to run in there and start protesting...would be fairly risky and not pragmatic by any means.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by High Stakes
I think that protesting against something that has happened or is happening is different to storming into that thing that is happening. Like, we can all agree that this hypothetical discussion being held between Muslim leaders on how to beat their wives is wrong and disgusting - But rationally, to run in there and start protesting...would be fairly risky and not pragmatic by any means.

I'd say it does it's purpose :dontknow:

The "good" feminists of old everyone like to complain that modern third wavers are nothing like used to occupy factories and stuff.

Actavists will often take risks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Guess that thug "felt the Bern" :wink:

But was it worth the $15 an hour many of these "protestors" are paid to disrupt the Trump rallies? That's the question
Whoopey Goldberg had a good take on cases like this on The View.
She said that the days of chivalry are over Feminists killed them. If you lay a hand on a man you have to expect the same back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending