The Student Room Group

Guys - Would you rather be 5ft or 7ft tall?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
6ft6, baby boy.

:colonhash:

Hardly ever see a really tall guy who is also good looking.

Have you noticed this?
5ft

Just need to keep super slim
7ft.

We live in a weird world where people (mostly men) 6ft-6.5ft gain more respect and are more attractive. Adding a tiny bit extra wouldn't be as bad as being a tiny guy.

Most guys I know who are 5ft are weirdly aggressive and angry all the time. I don't really want to find out why.
7 foot.

I was gonna say 5 because I didn't want to die early, but I think I'd rather not have to look up at everyone even more!
Original post by Jammybrowner

Most guys I know who are 5ft are weirdly aggressive and angry all the time. I don't really want to find out why.

Inferiority complex. Like Curley from Mice and Men
Original post by stefano865
:colonhash:

Hardly ever see a really tall guy who is also good looking.

Have you noticed this?

Well, I don't go around appraising the attractiveness of other men. That might be the pastime for you, but not so much for me. Therefore, can't say I've really noticed.
Reply 46
Seven foot for sure, the medical problems wouldn't effect me too much as long as I'm healthy and I would love to be like the new Andre The Giant
Reply 47
Original post by Jammybrowner
7ft.

We live in a weird world where people (mostly men) 6ft-6.5ft gain more respect and are more attractive. Adding a tiny bit extra wouldn't be as bad as being a tiny guy.

Do you know many? :tongue:

Shortest I've known was about 5'4.

Not sure I've even seen a 5' man.
Reply 48
Well, I don't go around appraising the attractiveness of other men. That might be the pastime for you, but not so much for me. Therefore, can't say I've really noticed.

You're butterz basically. :wink:
Original post by Blondie987
It would probably be more difficult but my main goal in life is definitely not to find a partner, I'm sure I'd find someone eventually and I'd just focus on something I wanted to do with my life anyway

all this for the sake of not being shorter than people...?
Reply 50
I'd be 7ft then get hench asf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlmightyJesus
all this for the sake of not being shorter than people...?

Yeah, being 7ft sounds really cool actually
Reply 52
Original post by Zargabaath
Inferiority complex. Like Curley from Mice and Men

So what would be your answer? :wink:
Original post by Blondie987
Yeah, being 7ft sounds really cool actually

not until you realise that you'd be hitting your head on door frames constantly, wouldn't be able to fit into regular clothes, wouldn't be able to drive without a specially made car, you'd find it difficult to talk or see people much shorter than you, etc - that's even a consideration that I factor into account when I make the choice of 7' over 5'
So what would be your answer? :wink:

7ft without a doubt, short guys get treated like ****
You're butterz basically. :wink:

To your eyes, maybe. But then again I don't want to be fudge-packed by you.
Reply 56
Original post by Zargabaath
7ft without a doubt, short guys get treated like ****

True. :wink:
Original post by AlmightyJesus
not until you realise that you'd be hitting your head on door frames constantly, wouldn't be able to fit into regular clothes, wouldn't be able to drive without a specially made car, you'd find it difficult to talk or see people much shorter than you, etc - that's even a consideration that I factor into account when I make the choice of 7' over 5'

I don't know, I don't have my life planned out for being 7ft lol, if you're asking the simple question of height though, I'd honestly rather be 7ft
Reply 58
To your eyes, maybe. But then again I don't want to be fudge-packed by you.

Well you haven't seen me yet. :perv:
Well you haven't seen me yet. :perv:

I feel I know enough about you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending