The Student Room Group

Work experience for a law degree at a good uni

Whats a good number of hours/weeks/number of placements to do for a law degree at a good uni.
Law is an academic subject so work experience is not necessarily relevant and is not required. You'd be better off doing some reading around the subjects that will be taught and gaining a better understanding of how the subject is taught.
Are u a law student, and if so how much work experience did you do?
No but I have plenty personal statement reviewing experience and work in a uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do a level biology, chemistry and maths, i feel as if in the interview the interviewer is going to scrutinise my a level choices and ask"why didnt you do medicine or dentistry", do ubthink these a levels will hinder my application.

Thank u for ur gelp
Original post by aminulhussain
I do a level biology, chemistry and maths, i feel as if in the interview the interviewer is going to scrutinise my a level choices and ask"why didnt you do medicine or dentistry", do ubthink these a levels will hinder my application.

Thank u for ur gelp

Do you meet the entry requirements? No one is going to ask you why you didn't do something. They will want to know why you want to do law, how you've developed your interest in it as an academic subject and to see evidence of both. Remember that people come into this with a variety of qualifications and for a number of reasons. Admissions officers have a limited amount of time to scrutinise each application and are interested in your suitability for the course, not your life history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank u for ur help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending