The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Warwick hasn't accepted me, and hasn't rejected me :/
Original post by Assan
Warwick hasn't accepted me, and hasn't rejected me :/

All the best!! Hope you receive good news :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anybody still waiting to hear from Birmingham? I wish they would just make up their minds already :/
[QUOTE=beewilde;63790341]Is anybody still waiting to hear from Birmingham? I wish they would just make up their minds already :/

I received an offer, but for LLB for Graduates, so it's probably a smaller pool. Sit tight and good luck :smile:

Original post by Jasmine Lim
All the best!! Hope you receive good news :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How sweet! Thank you ^_^
Original post by beewilde
Is anybody still waiting to hear from Birmingham? I wish they would just make up their minds already :/

I heard in November, that's strange because I don't know anyone else waiting from Birmingham? All the best!
anyone hear anything from nottingham today?
Original post by coconuticecream
anyone hear anything from nottingham today?

I'm constantly refreshing UCAS :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Velvetgh0st
I'm constantly refreshing UCAS :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah...me too :s-smilie:
Original post by coconuticecream
yeah...me too :s-smilie:

Dunno about you guys but I've given up. The rejection is imminent
Bristol or Durham? I'm torn between the two Unis and would appreciate your reasons for picking one over the other. Thank you.
Original post by aayushk
Bristol or Durham? I'm torn between the two Unis and would appreciate your reasons for picking one over the other. Thank you.

You should focus on the location - do you prefer the city lifestyle that Bristol offers or the smaller town feeling of Durham?

I picked the former because I was not going to spend 3 years in a town of 50k people - if you think you'd prefer that, however, Durham may be the option to go.
Original post by *Stefan*
You should focus on the location - do you prefer the city lifestyle that Bristol offers or the smaller town feeling of Durham?

I picked the former because I was not going to spend 3 years in a town of 50k people - if you think you'd prefer that, however, Durham may be the option to go.

Is there any other difference between the two Unis? in terms of the teaching, reputation with the employers? Which has a more rigorous course?

I definitely love the city life but I'm quite scared to base my decision purely on that!
If there is anything else I should/ could consider?
Thanks! :smile:
Original post by aayushk
Is there any other difference between the two Unis? in terms of the teaching, reputation with the employers? Which has a more rigorous course?

I definitely love the city life but I'm quite scared to base my decision purely on that!
If there is anything else I should/ could consider?

These will be very similar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got an email from Nottingham offering a criminology course.
Absolutely gutted:frown:
Original post by Princepieman
These will be very similar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what other factors, if any, should I consider?
Also, will the teaching standards differ substantially?
Which would you choose and why?

Original post by Student98x

I got an email like that when Bristol rejected me, it's so gutting I'm sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Velvetgh0st
I got an email like that when Bristol rejected me, it's so gutting I'm sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it is:frown: what are you firming/insuring now?
Firming Warwick
Is it a reputable Uni for Law amongst magic circle firms?
What did you get at GCSE/AS and LNAT if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry to hear about their decision.
Original post by Student98x

What did you get at GCSE/AS and LNAT if you don't mind me asking? Sorry to hear about their decision.

Latest

Trending

Trending