The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
that moment when you're in year 13, didn't even apply to uni and still have no idea what you wanna do :sigh:

That moment when you applied to uni, but aren't really sure you want to go, or what you wanna do
Original post by Andy98
That moment when you applied to uni, but aren't really sure you want to go, or what you wanna do

What have you applied to do?
Original post by ravioliyears
What have you applied to do?

Comp sci

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice. Why aren't you sure baout what you want to do?
Nice. Why aren't you sure baout what you want to do?

Because I can't imagine myself in an office-job, but the only "mainstream" job I'm any good at is programming.
Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying your holidays or are enjoying your final days at school this term. This isn't really a blogpost but just a short video attached which would give you a small idea about what IBD is. I'm thinking about posting my next blog post sometime next Thursday/Friday, so if you'd like to know anything more about me, do post it and I shall try writing about it.
[video="youtube;Keqzt83KMVA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keqzt83KMVA[/video]

Again, thank you for all the wonderfull support! :biggrin:

For @z33 :tongue: -

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98
Because I can't imagine myself in an office-job, but the only "mainstream" job I'm any good at is programming.

Surely at university, you'll have chance to find new skills. My sister is doing comp sci at uni now (first year) and she said its a very broad course, so you'll have a chance to learn new things.
Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying your holidays or are enjoying your final days at school this term. This isn't really a blogpost but just a short video attached which would give you a small idea about what IBD is. I'm thinking about posting my next blog post sometime next Thursday/Friday, so if you'd like to know anything more about me, do post it and I shall try writing about it.
[video="youtube;Keqzt83KMVA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keqzt83KMVA[/video]

Spoiler

No problem babe, remind me in about an hour to watch
Surely at university, you'll have chance to find new skills. My sister is doing comp sci at uni now (first year) and she said its a very broad course, so you'll have a chance to learn new things.

Yeah I guess, but I know what my (totally unrealistic) dream is :tongue:
@ravioliyears Ello. Thanks for posting the video. I know have a better insight into what IBD is and all of it complications. I hope everything's okay and that you're enjoying the term break, or what you can of it.
Original post by SubZero~
@ravioliyears Ello. Thanks for posting the video. I know have a better insight into what IBD is and all of it complications. I hope everything's okay and that you're enjoying the term break, or what you can of it.

Thank you! I'm feeling, fab thank you :hugs: Hope you're well too and you're enjoying your holiday :smile:
Reply 232
[QUOTE=ravioliyears;63787391

Spoiler

Omg :cry2:

Awesome post @ravioliyears that video was very informative :yes: it is totally irrelevant but i loved the graphics and the drawings in the video :getmecoat: xxx
thank you for that excellent insight :hugs: as usual you are very strong x
Original post by CoolCavy
Awesome post @ravioliyears that video was very informative :yes: it is totally irrelevant but i loved the graphics and the drawings in the video :getmecoat: xxx
thank you for that excellent insight :hugs: as usual you are very strong x

That's alright. I just responded to your post on another thread, if you want I can create a post on here about things like that?

Thank you :jumphug:

Spoiler

I can't rep, but this was really informative :hugs:

Spoiler

Hope youre enjoying your holiday.
Also hope youre feeling ok!

Also i see Seb has returned haha.
That's alright. I just responded to your post on another thread, if you want I can create a post on here about things like that?

Thank you :jumphug:

Awww lovely xx just saw it :love: thank you lovely :redface: xxx awh no it is ok, i feel stupid for being bothered about it tbh but in all honesty i feel like they are right bc i value the opinions of strangers more so feel like they are more objective. Tis all very well my mum saying things but she has rose tinted glasses looool whereas strangers dont hold back lol :redface: still would like them to keep their comments to themselves tho :/
PRSOM and no worries lovely xxx you are awesome :hugs: xx
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hope youre enjoying your holiday.
Also hope youre feeling ok!

Also i see Seb has returned haha.

I am, thank you! Hope you're well too :h:

And of course he has :ahee:
I am, thank you! Hope you're well too :h:

And of course he has :ahee:

Thats good to hear. Im not too bad thanks :smile:

Haha hes everywhere!