The Student Room Group

Italian bisexual guy AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
That's utterly endearing. :smile:

I have to admit that I am totally tender and endearing. Feelings and authentic love are fundamental valuta for me. Good night:wink: I spent a marvellous evening now Since i am inspired I will paint...
Reply 61
Original post by kanzev
Hi everyone, I am an Italian boy that is going to study in the Uk next Year...ask me anything

Hello and nice to meet you !
I hope you will enjoy your stay, life and studies in the UK.
Are you going to live in London ?
I visited Italy in the summer of 2010 and took a lot of photographs - and I really liked and enjoyed my trip, your country is very nice !
I went to Rimini, Rome, Florence, Venice.
Original post by kanzev
Hi everyone, I am an Italian boy that is going to study in the Uk next Year...ask me anything

Hey italiano, I'm bi too and made a thread about it too 😏
That is quite a lot haha :smile: lucky you

Not really.
Original post by kanzev
Sorry I didn't see your post. Well I have dark blond hair, light brown or green eyes according to the weather and I am 178 cm tall. My body is pretty muscular but not excessively.

As for the second question...I am asbsolutely satisfied:wink:, I am way above the Italian standards, which is great. Btw the lenght is not so important, is it? Only a fake question of mascunility ahhah

What are "Italian" standard :giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Hey italiano, I'm bi too and made a thread about it too 😏

That's great man:smile:
Original post by kanzev
I speak Italian, French and English (in order of proficiency) and I studied latin.
I play volleyball quite often but my favourite sports are windsurfing and swimming.
Here the photo:biggrin:. Just out of curiosity are you a boy or a girl?

The attachment doesn't work, post it in imgur and then paste the link here.
Reply 67
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
What are "Italian" standard :giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahah the average in Italy is something around 6.5 inches...and I am well above:biggrin:Btw I don't want to flaunt the thing like an unsecure14 years old teen:smile:. I am not that type of boy any more luckily
Reply 68
Original post by Vlad83
Hello and nice to meet you !
I hope you will enjoy your stay, life and studies in the UK.
Are you going to live in London ?
I visited Italy in the summer of 2010 and took a lot of photographs - and I really liked and enjoyed my trip, your country is very nice !
I went to Rimini, Rome, Florence, Venice.

Thank you very much:smile:.I am going to Cambridge studying there for three years.

That's cool, I am blithe that you appreciated the "Belpaese". Which city is your favourite among these?
Original post by kanzev
I have to admit that I am totally tender and endearing. Feelings and authentic love are fundamental valuta for me. Good night:wink: I spent a marvellous evening now Since i am inspired I will paint...

:love:
Original post by kanzev
Ahahah the average in Italy is something around 6.5 inches...and I am well above:biggrin:Btw I don't want to flaunt the thing like an unsecure14 years old teen:smile:. I am not that type of boy any more luckily

Oh haha I had no idea :sexface:
Reply 71
Original post by kanzev
Thank you very much:smile:.I am going to Cambridge studying there for three years.

That's cool, I am blithe that you appreciated the "Belpaese". Which city is your favourite among these?

Not at all, that's cool ! Thanks for getting back.
So you will not be living in London ... :banghead::bawling::cry: Mhmm ...
But Cambridge is nice of course, very cool, good decision - good luck there with your studies and things !
Thanks for your appreciation of my experiences of Italy !
To answer your question - I think my best preference and the one I enjoyed the most would be Florence. Because of its amazing narrow streets in some areas - and the feelings this creates, because of the river and the bridge over it, because of the spectacular square with all the interesting and varied creative statues, some of which I photographed, because of the overall beautiful fairy tale - like view / panorama of this city ... And maybe some other elements too - which I may not immediately recall after nearly 6 years.
Having said that, of course all the other places or cities I have visited / mentioned are unique and very nice too and interesting in their own way - and I did like them too !
If you wish, you can have a look at my thread here on TSR which I specifically dedicated to my trip to your country : "My Italy: 5 Years On ...". It features a small selection of my own photos which I took during my happy visit. Here is a direct link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3437005
I hope you will enjoy !
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Vlad83
Not at all, that's cool ! Thanks for getting back.
So you will not be living in London ... :banghead::bawling::cry: Mhmm ...
But Cambridge is nice of course, very cool, good decision - good luck there with your studies and things !
Thanks for your appreciation of my experiences of Italy !
To answer your question - I think my best preference and the one I enjoyed the most would be Florence. Because of its amazing narrow streets in some areas - and the feelings this creates, because of the river and the bridge over it, because of the spectacular square with all the interesting and varied creative statues, some of which I photographed, because of the overall beautiful fairy tale - like view / panorama of this city ... And maybe some other elements too - which I may not immediately recall after nearly 6 years.
Having said that, of course all the other places or cities I have visited / mentioned are unique and very nice too and interesting in their own way - and I did like them too !
If you wish, you can have a look at my thread here on TSR which I specifically dedicated to my trip to your country : "My Italy: 5 Years On ...". It features a small selection of my own photos which I took during my happy visit. Here is a direct link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3437005
I hope you will enjoy !

Florence is my favourite too! I will enjoy your thread!
Have you ever had a threesome?

These questions 😂😂😂😂
Reply 75
Florence is my favourite too! I will enjoy your thread!

Really ?! I am very delighted to hear that ! Great !
Then you have been to Italy / Florence yourself ?
Thanks a lot for your nice comments about my thread and for liking it, nice to hear again ! Sure, I hope you will enjoy, please feel free to visit my thread whenever you wish.
So does this mean you like girls to wear a strap on?

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kanzev
I am gonna study History of Art at Cambridge.

Why History of Art?
Reply 78

Uh very private question...can aswer you in pm
Reply 79
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Why History of Art?

I am only enamoured of art, the language of beauty. I intimately believe that beauty has a profound moral value, it elevates us. Art enables me to be always inebriated and "Il faut toujours etre ivres" isn't it?

I want to study history of art because I do care about the preservation of our human and artistic heritage that is often threatened.

I would aslo like to understand the roots of our visual culture and how we evolved across the centuries.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending