The Student Room Group
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds

leeds college of art

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Rose2020
I haven't accepted yet - still just waiting on one more uni... feeling like I might just give up on them soon! Yeahh is sky plaza also offered through the uni?

Same :') it is taking to long and no but I'm unsure if I just want to be with Leeds college of art people
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
Original post by Daisi22
Same :':wink: it is taking to long and no but I'm unsure if I just want to be with Leeds college of art people

I was considering sky plaza as well for the exact same reason... it would be really nice to talk to some current students- get there opinion! I read the strand from a few years ago which seemed like quite a few LofC were at sky plaza. It's just a bit of a gamble!
Reply 22
I was considering sky plaza as well for the exact same reason... it would be really nice to talk to some current students- get there opinion! I read the strand from a few years ago which seemed like quite a few LofC were at sky plaza. It's just a bit of a gamble!

Is it Leeds Beckett at the sky plaza or Leeds uni?to be honest we join Leeds uni societies so meet people there so Liberty would be easy
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by camisha maduro
Anyone considering going to leeds college of art?
Ive been offered a place for fashion photography

Yeah, I'm considering it for Fine art (not that I've been offered a place yet - but I think the interview went quite well) Just trying to work out whether the college is linked to like Leeds uni... Just think they might more stuff going on like sports and societys?

Original post by Daisi22
Same, I can't seem to find if it is part of the uni but I know if we go there we can join societies that are run by the uni! Also I think this is my favourite and I have received an offer 😊 Also I was worried about just being around art but the accommodation isn't just art people!

Original post by lydialk
did you guys end of choosing accommodation ? just accepted my offer from lca but now stuck on accommodation

Hi guys

Just to say I've moved this thread into the Leeds College of Art forum. It's a bit quiet in here at the moment so feel free to start new threads in here or just have a chat to liven the place up a bit.
Original post by Daisi22
Is it Leeds Beckett at the sky plaza or Leeds uni?to be honest we join Leeds uni societies so meet people there so Liberty would be easy

Ok I've just confirmed LofC - scary! Now on to accomodation and I'm really stuck - I'm pretty sure sky plaza is shared with Leeds Beckett.. really regretting not having seen any accomodation now! How are things going for you?
Reply 25
Ok I've just confirmed LofC - scary! Now on to accomodation and I'm really stuck - I'm pretty sure sky plaza is shared with Leeds Beckett.. really regretting not having seen any accomodation now! How are things going for you?

I'm really struck as I got an offer from Edinburgh and it's for a grade I have already got so I'm super stuck at the moment!
Original post by Daisi22
I'm really struck as I got an offer from Edinburgh and it's for a grade I have already got so I'm super stuck at the moment!

Oh woow thats really impressive! So you're not having to battle the different varieties of leeds accomodation!
Reply 27
Oh woow thats really impressive! So you're not having to battle the different varieties of leeds accomodation!

Thank you, and well I haven't decided yet! So I could possibly be in the next couple of days!
Original post by Daisi22
Thank you, and well I haven't decided yet! So I could possibly be in the next couple of days!

I guess (assuming you live in England) that Edinburgh would be a big change? But the Scottish unis are really prestigious right? Anyways good luck! and if you choose Leeds hopefully i'll have all the answers on accommodation by then!
Reply 29
is any one else thinking liberty park?
Reply 30
Original post by lydialk
is any one else thinking liberty park?

I am! Carlton Hill doesn't look so bad either so I'm kind of torn?
Reply 31
Original post by Hazel464
I am! Carlton Hill doesn't look so bad either so I'm kind of torn?

I went with liberty just because of ensuite and got accepted a room! X
Reply 32
Original post by lydialk

Cool! I think i'll probably go Liberty- it seems most people from the collage will be there and ensuite is definitely a plus :smile:
Original post by lydialk

I went with Liberty and have got accepted for a room as well! :smile:
Original post by camisha maduro
aww thats great, well good luck! And yeah i'm quite interested in that too.. What did you think of the uni?

guys leeds school of art is like the best art foundation course in the UK

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 35
I'm trying to get in this uni and study fashion photography so yeah finger crossed haha x
I went with Liberty and have got accepted for a room as well! :smile:

Has anyone been allocated a specific room yet?
I got an offer for Creative Advertising and ive applied to Liberty Park for accommodation, never got to see it, only in pictures. I didn't think there was a point booking a private viewing as I'm from N.Ireland lol
Original post by Daisi22

I have got a room for Liberty Park, im doing an Art foundation so i shall be staying there!
Original post by Hannah Cornall
I have got a room for Liberty Park, im doing an Art foundation so i shall be staying there!

Have you actually got your room number? LCofA said they hoped to have sorted it out by July - but looks like they haven't quite managed it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending