The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by icy_typhoon
hmm...4/10 without makeup, 6/10 with it?

Spoiler

Hey, it's really not a good idea to be putting pics of yourself up on the Internet tbh
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, it's really not a good idea to be putting pics of yourself up on the Internet tbh

why's that??
It's scary how people do not trust themselves :cry2:

I bet you're all not as bad as you said !! :lovehug:

And for the people who trust themselves, keep it up :yep:
Original post by SwansOfPeace
Are we basing this on full body or face alone?

2/10 face

10/10 body

so 6/10 average.

Bro. :tongue:

This guy is a 2/10.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4f/37/6a/4f376a215b31dc4fe25fc58f8fbddd7c.jpg

You are a 5/10 probably.
face:

3.5/10 at home

6.5/10 when I go hard

body :
6.5/10
(edited 8 years ago)

I secretly knew I wasn't a 2/10 :P

I give myself an average of 7.5/10 because abs are worth like an extra point. :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
11/10 :mmm:

Spoiler

Haha 11/10 is about right Frenchie!! :jumphug:

Spoiler

I'd say I was like a 5/10?? For this thread anyways :lol:
Imma 7 cos

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Amellia123

Spoiler

You make me blush :love: but I'm not ;D

You're not a 5 :cry2: I wont rate you , I would never do that :no: but I find you really pretty , your eyes are beautiful and your voice is amazing haha, and I really like your hair as well ! And you are a wonderful person, it makes you a great person inside and outside, and forget about the 5 thing or you're not my friend anymore :cry2:
Please trust yourself Amellia you're pretty and nice, it's amazing :love: :heart:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:kissing2:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You make me blush :love: but I'm not ;D

You're not a 5 :cry2: I wont rate you , I would never do that :no: but I find you really pretty , your eyes are beautiful and your voice is amazing haha, and I really like your hair as well ! And you are a wonderful person, it makes you a great person inside and outside, and forget about the 5 thing or you're not my friend anymore :cry2:
Please trust yourself Amellia you're pretty and nice, it's amazing :love: :heart:

Spoiler

Aww Frenchie - of course you are!! :hugs: Don't say that, makes me feel sad :cry2:
Haha okay... and yeah I agree its kind of bad to get into the habit of 'rating people' (I just did it for fun) Aww that's very kind of you to say so! Thank you! :smile: I really enjoy chatting to you on here (and WA/SC) as you are so caring and genuine (a lot nicer than all of the people at my school!) And okay, I want to be your friend so I wont mention it anymore :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by stefano865
:kissing2:

She's not a 5 !! Don't listen to her !!

Aww Frenchie - of course you are!! :hugs: Don't say that, makes me feel sad :cry2:
Haha okay... and yeah I agree its kind of bad to get into the habit of 'rating people' (I just did it for fun) Aww that's very kind of you to say so! Thank you! :smile: I really enjoy chatting to you on here (and WA/SC) as you are so caring and genuine (a lot nicer than all of the people at my school!) And okay, I want to be your friend so I wont mention it anymore :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha I know you did it for fun don't worry :wink: :heart:
The thing is that it's just about trust, you are the number you want yourself to be :yep: (if you want to be a number for fun :biggrin: ) and I'm being completely honest by saying all I said above !!!

Awwww it's so sweeeeeet :cry2: I really like to talk to you as well :jumphug:

Spoiler

No way.

Hope this is a joke. :rolleyes:

I've had people say otherwise but that's what I think anyway :tongue:
6-7ish/10 maybe i'm just full of myself idk lol :P
Reply 475
4-5/10 purely based on appearance, relying on that personality:wink:
Original post by AJP98
4-5/10 purely based on appearance, relying on that personality:wink:

:rolleyes:
Reply 477
:rolleyes:

and that means...?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I've had people say otherwise but that's what I think anyway :tongue:

:tongue:

Everyone is their own harshest critic.

But most people who say 2 or 3 are often actually a 6 or 7.

Most of us really have no idea what it would be like to be a 2/10. To be basically held back in every area of life because of your appearance.

:wink:
9/11

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending