The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

rejected :frown:
Reply 401
Damn, just checked my track and I've been rejected.

Congrats to all those that have got offers though!
Rejected too
Don't have the guts to check...
HAs anyone got an offer?
Rejection
Come on, do it!
Rejected, just had an email from Track.
I got a rejection too! It was only my first interview of two though... Crossing my fingers for Nottingham now...
Offer on track!
Just realised that I was previously rejected from Liverpool accidentally, so my track will only update if it's an offer...that's so annoying. I'm going to go with the fact I've been rejected
Does anyone know how we go about getting feedback from our interviews? Do we just contact admissions via email or is there another specific way?
Offer!!!!! OMG in so happy. Congrats to all with offers and those without! Don't worry it's not the end

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rebeccaaaxx
Offer on track!

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by Rich_JW95
Does anyone know how we go about getting feedback from our interviews? Do we just contact admissions via email or is there another specific way?

You can email admissions in May . I asked them a while ago when I withdrew my application as I was still curious about how I had done and they said they give out feedback then
Original post by Catherine1193
You can email admissions in May . I asked them a while ago when I withdrew my application as I was still curious about how I had done and they said they give out feedback then

Damn, I knew it'd be tight but I'd have liked it before my Notts interview next week.. Oh well! I knew my Liverpool one wasn't my finest performance and I've always been set on Notts so I'm not too fazed. Thanks anyway :smile:
Offer holders send me a DM and we can get a group chat sorted!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer!!! Super thrilled, commiserations to anyone who didn't get it this time and I really wish you the best luck with the rest of your applications
I should assume a rejection if my track hasn't changed right? All offers would have gone out?
How do you know if you're on the waiting list?
Reply 419
Original post by Sophia08
I should assume a rejection if my track hasn't changed right? All offers would have gone out?

Probably worth ringing them up tomorrow, someone could have made an error on their side if you've already been counted as a rejection. Alternatively, you could wait for an official email from the uni & see what they say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending