The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Squishy•
Haha why are you getting so defensive, just admit that u are hungry for some lovin'.
Trying to casually flirt and then get on the defence isn't what you should be doing.
You were like
"Oooh teehee, you are very good looking teehee I rate you 9/10 hehe you are very handsome if you were here I would savage your batty crease and have your babies teeeheee oops"
There's no hiding from it. Don't fall back on the excuse that you also said it to drowsy or whoever because that won't save you. I would offer you some Evian but I think only alexion can quench that thirst of urs.

Its disgusting how you think. People see things how they think and your thoughts are clearly quite disgusting. Alexion is literally a friend and if I had a crush on him or something, I would have told him.

Don't back off from the Drowzee point, that's a quite valid point. I'm straight but I complimented a straight girl, so now I must be dying for her. Ridiculous.

Original post by Alexion
:rofl:
No, her attention is elsewhere in that regard...

Perhaps I shouldn't have said you're good-looking. Now it got people thinking that I like you or something:colonhash: Seriously, this world. Everyone should know its ONLY about Indeterminate when it comes to me liking someone. This is quite sickening how this person is speaking tbh.
Original post by RobML
Why are you choosing to criticise BL for thirsty when I'm here in this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've not been paying attention to this that much. I bet u have a nice bellybutton tho huh?
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I am female, but not Zargabaath :lol:

Haha Ooo okay - are you Matrix? :tongue:
Reply 623
I have no idea
Original post by Amellia123
Haha Ooo okay - are you Matrix? :tongue:

Nopeee
7, unless she's a midget in which case I'm probably an 8 since the height won't drag me down so much.
I'm a 10/10 in these retro shades :u:.
Nopeee

Owww I really don't know! :lol: Hmmm on a scale of 1-10 how well do I know of you?!
Original post by BrokenLife
Its disgusting how you think. People see things how they think and your thoughts are clearly quite disgusting. Alexion is literally a friend and if I had a crush on him or something, I would have told him.

Don't back off from the Drowzee point, that's a quite valid point. I'm straight but I complimented a straight girl, so now I must be dying for her. Ridiculous.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said you're good-looking. Now it got people thinking that I like you or something:colonhash: Seriously, this world. Everyone should know its ONLY about Indeterminate when it comes to me liking someone. This is quite sickening how this person is speaking tbh.

Hahaha how is it sickening? You obviously are fond of alexion and now people are noticing you are saying the thought of liking Alexion is sickening, wow you don't have to do that to urself. Just come out and be free! Let the world know about your love for Alexion! It does nothing being kept behind embarrassment.
Also you can't use that drowsee thing because then it would be like me saying "I don't fancy you, I just say I love you to people I feel deserve it. I said I love you to my mum, does that mean I fancy her ooooooh I must be some sort of inbred lover" Also it wasn't just the act of rating them 9/10 it was your whole way of going about it,I highlighted this in a previous comment.

Wow don't be so shy!
e^iπ/10 😂
i dont rate no mandem
Original post by Squishy•
Hahaha how is it sickening? You obviously are fond of alexion and now people are noticing you are saying the thought of liking Alexion is sickening, wow you don't have to do that to urself. Just come out and be free! Let the world know about your love for Alexion! It does nothing being kept behind embarrassment.
Also you can't use that drowsee thing because then it would be like me saying "I don't fancy you, I just say I love you to people I feel deserve it. I said I love you to my mum, does that mean I fancy her ooooooh I must be some sort of inbred lover" Also it wasn't just the act of rating them 9/10 it was your whole way of going about it,I highlighted this in a previous comment.

Wow don't be so shy!

keep talking bs.:kiss:

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Original post by Amellia123
Owww I really don't know! :lol: Hmmm on a scale of 1-10 how well do I know of you?!

Probably a 1 lol
What would u rate this guy?
Probably a 1 lol

Haha okay dammit I have no idea :biggrin:

:dontknow:

What can ya do, eh...
I think you do o.O
And no :lol:
You'll never find out who I am

Spoiler

Hey, can I get in on the guessing, ravioli? :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
keep talking bs.:kiss:

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Lol I'm not a troll. Everything I say has a valid point.
6 but maybe 7 if I ever start wearing makeup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending