The Student Room Group

World Twenty20 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moment of truth
I don't even know why Dhoni bowled Kohli for the last over. Should have given it to Ashwin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might be wrong but I feel like he was trying to be a bit too unorthodox there with the selection. Trying to really surprise WI
Original post by BrokenLife

At least now Indians know how it feels:colonhash:

yesssss, thousands of indians in tears :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by cupcakes87
hes stopped now! now hes gone into full on depressed silence!

:lol: it is only a game! but not for ppl like my brother! :bawling: love you tooo! :heart:

well, i dont like the feeling :frown:

awww! you can cheer him up :mmm: :wink:

Give him a hug and tell him that we will have another chance next time! :hugs:
Reply 823
Original post by SAhm95

so heartbroken india lost :cry2: :sad:

at least we got further than Pakistan
hes stopped now! now hes gone into full on depressed silence!

:lol: it is only a game! but not for ppl like my brother! :bawling: love you tooo! :heart:

well, i dont like the feeling :frown:

awww! you can cheer him up :mmm: :wink:

Haha I know, I used to be like your brother once..then...:colonhash:

I know it feels soooo bad :frown: all sympathies with you! :h:

Haha that I will!:u: :colondollar:
Original post by SAhm95

lol Pakistan supporters :rofl:

Give him a hug and tell him that we will have another chance next time! :hugs:

he has his friends to discuss the match with :rofl:

:hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Student403
I might be wrong but I feel like he was trying to be a bit too unorthodox there with the selection. Trying to really surprise WI

Hmm possibly, but defending 8 of the final over, giving it to a part time medium pacer isn't really the best idea. Ashwin didn't have the best night, but if you can give Jadeja and Pandya 4 overs, then Ashwin should have been given more bowling, too!

I still love Dhoni and believe he is a genius, he was just out of ideas cause of the WI's power hitting.
Haha I know, I used to be like your brother once..then...:colonhash:

I know it feels soooo bad :frown: all sympathies with you! :h:

Haha that I will!:u: :colondollar:

looooooool :lol:

im more disappointed tbh! but now i can pray for Windies cus i dont want England to win :tongue:

:mmm:
Original post by SAhm95

Tis evil of us but damn tis feels nice:tongue:

Original post by mkap

Aww Mkap, I love you but...

Same outcome as Pakistan...I would say that only if you guys won the Cup:u:

For now all that matters is India lost.. @moment of truth, I love you but tis my moment:u:
Hmm possibly, but defending 8 of the final over, giving it to a part time medium pacer isn't really the best idea. Ashwin didn't have the best night, but if you can give Jadeja and Pandya 4 overs, then Ashwin should have been given more bowling, too!

I still love Dhoni and believe he is a genius, he was just out of ideas cause of the WI's power hitting.

Agreed :smile: I feel bad for Kohli because he did all the hard work running between wickets, and for the Windies it was just dot dot smash! and you get the same result :tongue:
Original post by mkap

Better to have just got out in the first round than this, the crowds silence too funny
looooooool :lol:

im more disappointed tbh! but now i can pray for Windies cus i dont want England to win :tongue:

:mmm:

Haha aww

Well, I like Indies team much better but I think England deserves my support for I live here and I love England:h:
Original post by interact
Better to have just got out in the first round than this, the crowds silence too funny

:u: Ygm!
Hahahaha #REKT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, somehow my friends knew Indies had the game even when Gayle was out, great batting performance regardless. :biggrin: GG

Sunday is going to be damn good!

Bowling a pie chucker at the death is never a great idea.
Haha aww

Well, I like Indies team much better but I think England deserves my support for I live here and I love England:h:

i love England too but nahh :lol: not this time!
Original post by zetamcfc
Bowling a pie chucker at the death is never a great idea.

If Kohli won it for India with death bowling, I feel like they'd owe him a bharat ratna
BCCI throw billions at their cricket in both legitimate and illegal ways and in the end a bunch of rag-tag backwater sloggers from the Windies dump them out.
If Kohli won it for India with death bowling, I feel like they'd owe him a bharat ratna

If...

the commentators sais something about Sachin bowling the last over ages ago, were they trying that?

Quick Reply

Latest