The Student Room Group

World Twenty20 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Tis evil of us but damn tis feels nice:tongue:

Aww Mkap, I love you but...

Same outcome as Pakistan...I would say that only if you guys won the Cup:u:

For now all that matters is India lost.. @moment of truth, I love you but tis my moment:u:

Haha yeah, you are allowed to have your moment at this time! India didn't play the best over the tournament anyway, and WI batted superbly without Gayle, so good for them.

Original post by Student403
Agreed :smile: I feel bad for Kohli because he did all the hard work running between wickets, and for the Windies it was just dot dot smash! and you get the same result :tongue:

Yeah, I guess on quite a small ground, it would have been better if they went for more 6s than running all of those 2's. It was still a really good batting performance from India, we just lost it with the ball and the no-balls from Ashwin and Pandya.
Wtf was kohli thinking lmao he's made my day. no Indians on shift today otherwise I'd have let them know boom boom
Original post by moment of truth
Haha yeah, you are allowed to have your moment at this time! India didn't play the best over the tournament anyway, and WI batted superbly without Gayle, so good for them.

Yeah, I guess on quite a small ground, it would have been better if they went for more 6s than running all of those 2's. It was still a really good batting performance from India, we just lost it with the ball and the no-balls from Ashwin and Pandya.

Aww why so good? :frown: But yeah don't worry, next time better luck, Inshaallah!:h:
@binarythoughts

where are you?
Original post by cupcakes87
the commentators sais something about Sachin bowling the last over ages ago, were they trying that?

lol Kohli thinks he is Sachin :mad: Kohli has a long way to go until he reaches Sachin's level.
lol Kohli thinks he is Sachin :mad: Kohli has a long way to go until he reaches Sachin's level.

thats what i was thinking! :lol:

dw bubbs! no ones taking his place!
Tbh is justice had been served India should have taken an L against Bangladesh and wouldn't have even made it out of groups so this is karma :colone:
My voice is gone. Literally :getmecoat:
the commentators sais something about Sachin bowling the last over ages ago, were they trying that?

Yeah probably
Original post by BrokenLife
Aww why so good? :frown: But yeah don't worry, next time better luck, Inshaallah!:h:

I mean that they deserved it with the way they played. WI played really well, and their batting performance was worthy of the victory. :h:
thats what i was thinking! :lol:

dw bubbs! no ones taking his place!

Agreed! No one will ever be like Sachin :love:
Original post by ravioliyears

awww this is soo cute! :biggrin: love you! :smile:

I mean that they deserved it with the way they played. WI played really well, and their batting performance was worthy of the victory. :h:

Absolutely agreed. :smile:
Original post by interact
Wtf was kohli thinking lmao he's made my day. no Indians on shift today otherwise I'd have let them know boom boom

Erm I'm sure it wasn't just Kohli who chose to bowl himself. Dhoni would have had some say in it too :tongue:
:toofunny: WOWOWOWOW
Erm I'm sure it wasn't just Kohli who chose to bowl himself. Dhoni would have had some say in it too :tongue:

Haha yeah, and we don't even know what the actual reason was, but I don't like it when people compare Virat Kohli to Sachin Tendulkar. Kohli has a long way to go before he comes close to Sachin's level, in my opinion. He has a lot of talent, but he has years to go still.

I doubt Dhoni meant for this, but if Virat asked Dhoni for the ball, then he wouldn't say no to him :lol:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Indians in your face!

I'm guessing that's cause India beat Bangladesh? I wouldn't expect that from Mushfiqur Rahim!
Bangladesh would've won the game against India! Stupid umpire didn't give a run to the total along with the wide! WTF??
Original post by ravioliyears

BYE! Bye Bye 'my voice'! See you later!

LMFAO

Quick Reply

Latest