The Student Room Group

I haven't started revising properly.

I've just been doing a few bits here and there because i'm not feeling the pressure. It's worrying me now what do I do?
Do past papers, see what you get. Look up the grade boundaries for that test year, see what you got. See if your worrying is justified
same, im just not in the zone of revision
nothing seems to motivate me
like i'll do revision of one page and then like sit doing nothing
then i'll just about do another page
i just feel so down about it lmao i cant get motivated :/
--
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 0lut0
I've just been doing a few bits here and there because i'm not feeling the pressure. It's worrying me now what do I do?

Are you currently achieving your predicted grades (like mock wise etc) because if you are then I wouldn't worry too much. Think about it, you have a whole month and a half to revise, which is quite a hefty amount of time. Motivate yourself by looking at where you are and thinking about how much you need to do. If you start planning out revision hours you are more likely to do it because you're not going to feel as overwhelmed. Procrastination is awful, I know but that motivation will kick in soon enough x
Reply 5
Original post by rosie.mn
Are you currently achieving your predicted grades (like mock wise etc) because if you are then I wouldn't worry too much. Think about it, you have a whole month and a half to revise, which is quite a hefty amount of time. Motivate yourself by looking at where you are and thinking about how much you need to do. If you start planning out revision hours you are more likely to do it because you're not going to feel as overwhelmed. Procrastination is awful, I know but that motivation will kick in soon enough x

Well I never revised for my mocks and I was getting E's for the sciences and alright grades for the rest of the subjects. I don't really care about gcses anymore I'm not revising for any of the subjects just science bang out revision for it/
Original post by 0lut0

Same lad, don't worry.
Reply 7
And another thing is last night I was up last night at 12 on Periscope and people in my class were on the same periscope video as me so I don't think anybody else is proper banging out revision as well...

Quick Reply

Latest