The Student Room Group

Psychology with margeting

Hello guys. Are there some people who study psychology with marketing or only psychology and could tell me more about these studies in Mid. About lectures, prospects, practice and etc?
Original post by Neocubas
Hello guys. Are there some people who study psychology with marketing or only psychology and could tell me more about these studies in Mid. About lectures, prospects, practice and etc?

Hi sorry noone has answered yet. You might get a quicker answer if you post this invthe stickied chat threads in the Psychology forum. Alternatively if you look down the right hand side there is a link to TSR Connect where you can find other applicants.

When you say "Mid" do you mean Middlesex University or another university? If so then posting in the stickies in those university forums might help get an answer.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Hi sorry noone has answered yet. You might get a quicker answer if you post this invthe stickied chat threads in the Psychology forum. Alternatively if you look down the right hand side there is a link to TSR Connect where you can find other applicants.

When you say "Mid" do you mean Middlesex University or another university? If so then posting in the stickies in those university forums might help get an answer.

Sorry, maybe i gave not clear question. Yes, i mean Middlesex University.

Quick Reply

Latest