I'm probably younger than you, I'm 14
Year 9!!!!
Original post by CanIBeBae?
Thank you, it complements my username!
Year 9!!!!

You're definitely younger than me, I'm 20 :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
It's awesome :biggrin: My dad played it to me before, and I don't remember thinking much of it, but I had it going through my head today :tongue: and I actually really like it!

Haha really? Its funny when you a hear and song and are like 'hmm was okay' and then start randomly humming/thinking about it :tongue: It was really good!

HAHA! You have to be old and responsible!!!
JK! Old and responsible is better... Or nah?
Thank you, it complements my username!
Year 9!!!!

Hahaha it does!
Ooo I see, well I'm 18 (Y13) but am the eldest in the year (September birthday haha) I loved being in Y9 - science was so fun back then :tongue:

:rofl: Hahaha I was going to say :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha they really are!! :lol: @FrenchUnicorn and I have been using them non stop for over a week!! Its just such a goofy face!

Spoiler

:ahee: aheeeeeeeeee

SassKing? Old yes - responsible... nah :tongue: :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:ahee: aheeeeeeeeee

Frenchieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Youre back! :hugs: :ahee: aheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to you too! :tongue:
Haha really? Its funny when you a hear and song and are like 'hmm was okay' and then start randomly humming/thinking about it :tongue: It was really good!

Yeah I know what you mean :tongue: It just randomly came into my head out of nowhere :tongue: It's awesome! :biggrin:
Yeah I know what you mean :tongue: It just randomly came into my head out of nowhere :tongue: It's awesome! :biggrin:

Hahaha :tongue: at least it isn't one of those really annoying/cheesy songs... its very catchy though!! :biggrin:

:rofl:

No, it's not really :lol: So...nah :tongue:
Hahaha it does!
Ooo I see, well I'm 18 (Y13) but am the eldest in the year (September birthday haha) I loved being in Y9 - science was so fun back then :tongue:

:rofl: Hahaha I was going to say :tongue:

Science was fun?
Science was fun?

Yeah it was!! That's why I do Y8 STEM club after school - the science was so fun back then! (we make lava lamps, bridges out of chocolate, model railways etc its brilliant!!)
Yeah it was!! That's why I do Y8 STEM club after school - the science was so fun back then! (we make lava lamps, bridges out of chocolate, model railways etc its brilliant!!)

Well, what did you do to it???
:rofl:

No, it's not really :lol: So...nah :tongue:

You are doing what subject?
Well, what did you do to it???

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean - could you rephrase please? :biggrin:

Oh wait I think I know - me and another boy in my year help out - like supervise and help the kids (we even get to have a go ourselves!)
(edited 8 years ago)
You are doing what subject?

I'm at College, doing Music Technology. I was doing a degree in Applied Computing, but I changed because it just wasn't for me and I didn't enjoy it.
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean - could you rephrase please? :biggrin:

Oh wait I think I know - me and another boy in my year help out - like supervise and help the kids (we even get to have a go ourselves!)

No... As in why is it not good anymore, what did you do to the beautiful subject of science (don't say its harder, or its complicated now!)
No... As in why is it not good anymore, what did you do to the beautiful subject of science (don't say its harder, or its complicated now!)

Ahhh I see!! Well it is a lot harder now..... Biology is rather boring but chemistry is interesting! :smile: Any ideas about what you would like to study in the future? :biggrin:
Ahhh I see!! Well it is a lot harder now..... Biology is rather boring but chemistry is interesting! :smile: Any ideas about what you would like to study in the future? :biggrin:

Chemical Engineering!

Latest