The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
IF I wear nice clothes, do my hair and generally have a groomed face (no awkward teen pedo moustache thing) I would like to say an 8 (lowest 7)

BUT usually I look about a 4 at home when no one can see me...

I would most likely be a 0 when I'm at home :lol: But when I go out, I would probably be a good 2.5 :ahee:
Original post by Anonymous
I would most likely be a 0 when I'm at home :lol: But when I go out, I would probably be a good 2.5 :ahee:

Awww Rav, be nicer to yourself! You were actually quite pretty when you had yourself as your profile pic :ahee:
Currently 6.5/10 as I've put on a bit of weight over the last year.

9/10 potential though.
Original post by desslop
I'm probably a 1/10. I am literally hideous. People usually over exaggerate when they say they are hideous but I am the definition of that word. I have the type of face that could make someone vomit. Combine the face of a pig with the face of gollum and you have me. brb gonna commit imaginary suicide.

Pics please
Awww Rav, be nicer to yourself! You were actually quite pretty when you had yourself as your profile pic :ahee:

Haha nooooooo, thats why I removed them :rofl:

Spoiler

Pi/10
Original post by desslop
I'm probably a 1/10. I am literally hideous. People usually over exaggerate when they say they are hideous but I am the definition of that word. I have the type of face that could make someone vomit. Combine the face of a pig with the face of gollum and you have me. brb gonna commit imaginary suicide.

Oh come on, I highly doubt you are truly hideous. Stop being so harsh on yourself.
Oh please, get over yourself mate

Prove me wrong
Haha nooooooo, thats why I removed them :rofl:

Spoiler

lol....I'm one of those creeps right? :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Original post by Squishy•
Prove me wrong

Okay, in what way?
Reply 670
I would 7 out of 10. :biggrin:
definitely a solid 1/10 =///
lol....I'm one of those creeps right? :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Haha, lol you're not one of them
Original post by BrokenLife
oh no..I'd rather not say 10 or else that'll mean I'm thirsty :colonhash:

You're really hung up on people noticing your thirst aren't you? Lol who said it was a bad thing anyway, just embrace it
Original post by Serine Soul
I'd say a 5.5. I either look way too young for my age or way too old. Stupid inherited dark circles and fine lines.

Do other girls ever think this?

It's the time of the month and you look in the mirror and think 'it's alright that I look like crap, it's evolutionary. I'm not supposed to look nice right now'

But then you look at yourself at any time and you're like 'oh'

Really? I always think I look more attractive at that time of the month. At least I don't get any less attention normally
Okay, in what way?

Left
Lol I would rep you, but I can't :tongue:

@BrokenLife you can find out who I am now :toofunny:

Hahaha aww is it @ravioliyears:tongue:
In terms of grades, I'd give myself between a B and a D
You're really hung up on people noticing your thirst aren't you? Lol who said it was a bad thing anyway, just embrace it

Mate, are you sure you're not the one who's trying to do that? You clearly want people to notice what you are writing. You clearly knew that what you are posting will piss her off and others off too.

Seriously, **** off and don't quote me again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending