The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CanIBeBae?
Chemical Engineering!

Aww cool!!! Which unis do you have your eye on? Hopefully ill be doing Civil Engineering in September :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
Aww cool!!! Which unis do you have your eye on? Hopefully ill be doing Civil Engineering in September :biggrin:

Oxbridge (don't know if its worth the hassle) or UCL!
Hahaha :tongue: at least it isn't one of those really annoying/cheesy songs... its very catchy though!! :biggrin:

Haha that's true :tongue:
[video="youtube;Bz6dR--7qfg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6dR--7qfg[/video]
Oxbridge (don't know if its worth the hassle) or UCL!

Aww nice!!! I love how quaint Cambridge is I really like Oxford city centre! (I'm hoping to live/work there when/if I graduate!!) Some people I know at school have gotten into Oxbridge (3 for Oxford, 5 for Cambridge). It will be so worth it to apply!! :biggrin:
Frenchieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Youre back! :hugs: :ahee: aheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to you too! :tongue:

I'm baaaaaaack :ahee:

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13
Haha that's true :tongue:
[video="youtube;Bz6dR--7qfg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6dR--7qfg[/video]

Hahaha omg I have actually seen that one on tv!! Ahh love OWGT.... such a great performance! :tongue:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'm baaaaaaack :ahee:

Spoiler

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yayyyyyy!! :woo:

Spoiler

Aww nice!!! I love how quaint Cambridge is I really like Oxford city centre! (I'm hoping to live/work there when/if I graduate!!) Some people I know at school have gotten into Oxbridge (3 for Oxford, 5 for Cambridge). It will be so worth it to apply!! :biggrin:

Cool, in five years time.... Remind me!
Hahaha omg I have actually seen that one on tv!! Ahh love OWGT.... such a great performance! :tongue:

Ah cool! :biggrin: Yeah, it's great and yeah, great performance :tongue:

Spoiler

Cool, in five years time.... Remind me!

Hahaha yep!! And okay :tongue: Hmm tell us 5 facts about yourself? :biggrin:
Ah cool! :biggrin: Yeah, it's great and yeah, great performance :tongue:

Spoiler

Hahaha :yep: one reason why OGWT has a leg up on TOTP - it was always LIVE!!!!

Spoiler

@Matrix123 @SassKing13

Amellia may have successfully just made her first rice pudding....

Spoiler

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::ahee::mmm::ahee::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

MATRIX!!!! :jumphug: you're back!! How have you been?

Haha ikr - was rather good for my first one!!

#missionaccomplished :tongue:
Hahaha yep!! And okay :tongue: Hmm tell us 5 facts about yourself? :biggrin:

I'm a boy!
I am 14!
I live on the Earth (Northern Hemisphere)
I love food!
I am on the border of introvert and extrovert (More to the introvert side in real-life)
Ian McCulloch, the lead singer of Echo and the Bunnymen. It's a joke between me and Amellia :tongue:

Sounded like some politician

Btw, I'm off to see you tomorrow :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't know whether to be freaked out by that or laugh :lol:

Depends on the context :colone:
Hahaha :yep: one reason why OGWT has a leg up on TOTP - it was always LIVE!!!!

Yes! :tongue: i'm watching TOTP 1981 now :smile: They're actually doing a performance of For Your Eyes Only :lol:
I'm a boy!
I am 14!
I live on the Earth (Northern Hemisphere)
I love food!
I am on the border of introvert and extrovert (More to the introvert side in real-life)

Hahaha cool!! You have passed the initiation test with flying colours!! Congratulations :party:
Original post by Andy98

:lol: Far from it :tongue:

Explain? :tongue:
Hahaha cool!! You have passed the initiation test with flying colours!! Congratulations :party:

Thank you! Just so you know, colours 'fly' all the time as all the colours are present in white light, shone by the sun!
Original post by Andy98

Hmmmm..... okay.....

Yes! :tongue: i'm watching TOTP 1981 now :smile: They're actually doing a performance of For Your Eyes Only :lol:

Haha awesome!! Wait - damn I forgot it was on today (and tomorrow) :lol: Haha its such a cheesy ballad.:rofl: Is it Sheena Easton doing it or have they got Legs & Co doing a special? The film was very good :tongue:

Latest