The Student Room Group

I kissed my best friend, what now.

My best friend for 2 years. Through college and first year at uni.
I never had any feelings for her, but after the kissing, I just find her really attractive now.

We went out for drinks last night, not to many, we did have a few, but both of us were fine, but slightly tipsy. But we've mean much more drunk.
Things got a bit touchy and one thing after another we just kissed.
We went home are separate ways.

I'm not sure how she feels, in the morning she text me "hello, just wondering if you are ok?"

I replied and she didn't reply back after. I'm guessing that text was to confirm we are still friends, and everything is good between us?
Do you think it could happen again?
It will only happen again if you both want it to happen again...

Do you? You obviously don't know if she does because you haven't had that conversation yet... I wouldn't bring it up though (unless you really like her in that way).... But do you want to potentially ruin a really good friendship? Is it really worth it?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
My best friend for 2 years. Through college and first year at uni.
I never had any feelings for her, but after the kissing, I just find her really attractive now.

We went out for drinks last night, not to many, we did have a few, but both of us were fine, but slightly tipsy. But we've mean much more drunk.
Things got a bit touchy and one thing after another we just kissed.
We went home are separate ways.

I'm not sure how she feels, in the morning she text me "hello, just wondering if you are ok?"

I replied and she didn't reply back after. I'm guessing that text was to confirm we are still friends, and everything is good between us?
Do you think it could happen again?

It was tiny kisses, at one point I felt unsure so I just sat close, and kissed her cheek etc. Then she said "I want to kiss you on your lips"
I wasn't sure if she wanted me to kiss her on the lips or she wants to kiss me on my lips.
It wasn't very clearly, as it wasn't listening.

I kissed her on the lips again
Reply 3
Original post by Lambert87
It will only happen again if you both want it to happen again...

Do you? You obviously don't know if she does because you haven't had that conversation yet... I wouldn't bring it up though (unless you really like her in that way).... But do you want to potentially ruin a really good friendship? Is it really worth it?

I'm having the same thoughts, maybe she is as well, she hasn't said anything.

I don't like her, but I find her really attractive now, and I want to keep kissing her.

Maybe it could happen again?
It was tiny kisses, at one point I felt unsure so I just sat close, and kissed her cheek etc. Then she said "I want to kiss you on your lips"
I wasn't sure if she wanted me to kiss her on the lips or she wants to kiss me on my lips.
It wasn't very clearly, as it wasn't listening.

I kissed her on the lips again

HOPE you had fun! Mwahahahaha!
I'm having the same thoughts, maybe she is as well, she hasn't said anything.

I don't like her, but I find her really attractive now, and I want to keep kissing her.

Maybe it could happen again?

If you don't like her like that and only find her attractive then I think you should continue with the friendship and nothing else. Things like this never end well.....
What did you reply to her message?

She probably sent you that text because she hadn't heard from you and was worried you were freaking out/regretting what happened.

You could always ask if she wants to get coffee. That's just a pretext for a friendship => relationship conversion.
now fun begins :u:
Reply 8
Original post by Greatleysteg
What did you reply to her message?

She probably sent you that text because she hadn't heard from you and was worried you were freaking out/regretting what happened.

You could always ask if she wants to get coffee. That's just a pretext for a friendship => relationship conversion.

Exactly "yeah I'm all good, how's you?"

Okay I will send her that text
**** her right in the pussy!
Original post by Lambert87
If you don't like her like that and only find her attractive then I think you should continue with the friendship and nothing else. Things like this never end well.....

I just want to know how she feels, I honesty liked kissing her.
I just want to know how she feels, I honesty liked kissing her.

But just kissing a friend and nothing else will not maintain the friendship... Surely you know this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending